Cheese Pie 717 members · 170 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
The Princess Rarity
Group Admin

Ok, as you guys have noticed by now, this group is expanding very quickly, so this means that more staff is needed to control all of the members and to make sure stories are in the right folders, stuff like that.

I'm just having a bit of trouble deciding who to pick.

A few names are standing out to me, but I'm not so sure.

So, if you'd like to become a contributor, please make a mini-resume below about yourself, what groups you made / are an admin of and that sort of thing. I will be checking your profiles out as well to make sure you're a responsible and reasonable person who can follow rules and you haven't been previously banned. Plus, there's an addition, I will be picking four contributors and one admin, so no contest, but hopefully, you're the one that stands out!

MetaKnight145
Group Admin

I am an admin of;
Humans In Equestria
Human on Royalty
Humans are Bastards
Beings with Superpowers
Anime Crossovers
Tons and tons of various other small groups
I keep all personal feelings out of the equation when I am looking a thread. All that matters in terms of member bannings and thread deletions are the group rules. If they fit with them I shall leave them alone and ignore all personal feelings against it.
For example there are multiple people whom I have had altercations with who I do not ban from groups just because I do not like them I only ban people if they break group rules.

Pump It Up
Group Contributor

I admin in
• Doubled Fun
• The Derpy Army
• Voice Actors Welcome!
• Awesome Stories
• The Idea Boost Group
• Children’s Stories
• Sick And Tired of RD lesbian ships
• Matt11’s Fans
Plus five groups I've founded.

Unfortunately, they aren't that active, but no one has broken the rules yet either. I will help enforce the laws if chosen as admin, and help with whatever you'll want the contributors to do if chosen as contributor.

I have not been an admin in anything yet, but I'm a quick learner and I figured that this would be as good a place to start as any. I am trustworthy, responsible, and love a challenge.

FierceRainbow
Group Contributor

Well, my list is hardly as impressive as some of the others. I admin in DaringDash and I created the Spitfire Romance group. I try to be an active part of forums and I'm on a lot, so I'll be here quite often. I've only really been an admin before, so I'm unused to being a contributor, but I could give it a go if you choose me.

I have never been an admin before but i am sure i can learn and I know how to deal with larger groups.

Honestly, I haven't been needed for administration before, but I've stuck around to them long enough to know how to react at different rule breaks, I've broken some rules on purpose before so I could figure out how they react to certain situations. I've been pretty inactive in all my other groups as well, so I have a feeling I will be able to help. Even if I'm not put as an admin I'll probably still be helping out as some sort of Warner. Also I figure lack of experience is a bad thing, so I have no problem not being drafted.

Sincerely,
The Notebook.

The Princess Rarity
Group Admin

2761893 / 2762097 / 2786331 / 2762210 / 2762949 / 2764017
Ok, seeing how I didn't get as many applications as I had hoped, the workers list has been chopped down. I'm only choosing three people - two Contributors and one Admin. My decision is now listed based on those with experience, seeing how more than half of you do not know much.

(Please do not be offended if you were not chosen, I'm just looking for people who know what they're doing. Mistakes can be costly.)

- Contributor #1: FierceRainbow
- Contributor #2: Pump It Up
- Admin: MetaKnight145

Congratulations to everyone who made it! If you have any questions on how to use your powers, please ask me before going through with anything. To those who didn't make it, perhaps next time when I ask for more help, you'll be chosen - but thank you anyway for taking time to leave a comment displaying that you were available.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8