Cheese Pie 714 members · 170 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

This question's been bothering me ever since we got a glimpse of the students attending Crystal Prep. I expected the students and faculty to be full of mlp antagonists and villains, which is kind of true, but then we see characters like Sugar Belle and Trenderhoof, along with Pokey Pierce, and they aren't antagonists at all :twilightblush: And we know that we still don't know which characters still go to Canterlot High...Roseluck, for example, didn't show up until "Life is a Runway". So, seeing all these cameos, that begs the question...

Where does Cheese go to?

If he's a Wondercolt, and he appears in the movie, he could be one of the Canterlot cheerleaders (Which would be amazing) or an announcer, now that would be cool.

But, if he's a Shadowbolt, this opens a lot of doors to forbidden romance, with him and a certian someone being from two rivaling schools. Even if he just makes a cameo, that would be awesome!

Or, he won't be in the movie at all, and that would be sad :fluttershyouch: :pinkiesad2:

He's from the far off land of Yakyakistan where people talk and dress funny. Pinkie doesn't mind, though.

They'd have to get Weird Al first, though. I hope he'll at least make a cameo in the movie or I'll be severely disappointed.

I wou'd like for him to at least have a cameo. He may not say anything but I would love to at least see a glimpse of him

The only thing we can do now is pray to Celestia and M.A Larson. Hopefully they'll hear us this time (not that I prayed to M.A Larson before or anything).:scootangel::twilightsheepish:

Well, actually I think the best way that he could make a cameo (not talking because of Werird al) is being part of the shadowbolts.
1- because in the show, he's a traveller, so I doubt he could be a wondercolt.
2-Because at the begining of the episode Pinkie Pride, he could be considered as an antagonist.
3-Because it would be super awesome if he was a kind of forbidden love :pinkiehappy: just imagine, and maybe if wondercolts win, Pinkie, in a dash of happiness, could hug him :rainbowkiss:

Pump It Up
Group Contributor

He's home-schooled. Duh. :derpytongue2:

It could be like a Megara and Hercules relationship if he's a Shadowbolt :rainbowdetermined2: and to get Weird Al on board we can always pester him with fan mail :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9