Cheese Pie 714 members · 170 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Did you think I was done with CheesePie now that I've moved onto Twicord? Think again!

Yes, after a long CheesePie haitus I've finally published my next long running CheesePie novel. It's going to be a big project, just like What Changes May Come. However, it is not going to be a simple repeat of that story. I added the sad and dark tags for a reason folks! If you enjoyed the darker undertones in What Changes May Come and wanted some more of that, this is the fic for you. I pretty much wrote it based on the question, What would have happened if Cheese never left Manehattan?

Slow Fade

It's going to be a very high quality dark CheesePie novel! If you thought What Changes May Come was a little rough, well, I'm happy to say I've improved a LOT since then, so I encourage you to check it out.

Source

Please take note, it's rated teen and will likely have the sex/gore tags added on. Just a heads up in case that's not your cup of tea.

I didn't blame you twicord is flipping awesome. I recommended your story on my tumblr as well hopefully more people will read it yeah I reread the first chapter twice I was like dang girl Rory is sinster!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2