Cheese Pie 714 members · 170 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
The Princess Rarity
Group Admin

What it says on the tin, people. Like all shipping groups, I figured it was time Cheese Pie had it's own music and / or art thread. This is the place where you can post cute pictures that you like of this adorable ship, or maybe you found a song that embraces them or would end up as a good story for them.

Don't be hesitant to post it! Let us all indulge in the sweetness that is this crazy ship. :pinkiehappy:

p.s. - you guys know the rule, no NSFW stuff!

Oh, you mean like, everything in my DeviantArt folder?

Just kidding, but here are some favorites.

I should point out that I *suck* at embedding stuff from DeviantArt. I can never get it to work. So I'm using the links to Derpibooru, but I'd rather link to the artist's page.

First of all, if you're not following Ask Cheese Sandwich on Tumblr, then start. Here's a sample, although there's a later one of the birthaversary I like even more.

Duel, one of my personal faves:

This one. They're planning a party, but someone on EQD must have looked at Cheese's reading glasses, and said "oo, they're planning a birthday party for their first foal!" and my heart exploded.

This one! While it's not exactly a shippy pic, I think it nails something about their relationship--that they're passing on the gift of laughter. Which I think is a pretty big deal.

Oh, yes, the original "I Ship It Like FedEx" for me:

Yeah. He's shyer than she is:

I do have some music recs, but they're got more to do with my personal vision of them, and I'm not sure they're to everybody's taste. I might link 'em later, but one is "I've Told Every Little Star" by Jerome Kern, "La Vie En Rose," which is sort of Cheese's personal batsignal to Pinkie (or just "Pinkie, please pick up") and a couple of lines from "Special Deliveries" as covered by Judy Collins (probably not the first song by that name that comes to mind):
"Oh, it's all done with mirrors in a carnival show,
Telepathy's a hoax, at least they tell us so;
When I hear you call from inside me,
I know I can be a radio."

That should do, I think!

The Princess Rarity
Group Admin

...this song hasn't been leaving me alone for the past few days, and I gotta admit, the long-distance Cheese Pie feels are all over the place. :twilightsheepish:

Allow me to present this thingamahoozy I found:

It was difficult to find (it's buried under a bunch of Pinkie Pride reviews and stuff), and it certainly should have a lot more attention.

3155310 I keep listening to this song over and over and over... :pinkiecrazy:

3258676 That is brilliant. It gets extra points for all the FillyBlue art. (Your stuff, like Foal Magnet, is pretty darned fun, too. Not to mention Let The Curds Roll On.)

Aw, whatever. CheesePie brings out the disgusting sentimentalist in me. I've got a few more.

This first one is Special Delivery, covered by Judy Collins. Yeah, it's an oldie, but I figured I'd share it, since it ties in with the headcanon/author concept I have of her being able to "hear" him and the literally magical bond they have, and I mentioned that on the headcanon thread.

While I was hunting around, I also found this: All You Need Is Love. I was prepared to roll my eyes, but somehow didn't. I was too busy dissolving into mush.

This one's always just cracked me up. I always think that this is the expression he had on his face when she told him about the Mirror Pool Incident. Twenty Pinkie Pies?

Source.

FillyBlue thinks this isn't even one of her best (!) but I love the story it might tell.

Source.

And that's enough for today, since I'm hoping to crank away at the next chapter tomorrow!

Why, yes, I'm going to stick in another post, just for this one, if necessary:

Dizzy Glasses. Source: DragonFoxGirl.

I mean, COME ON. That's adorable! DragonFoxGirl has a whole bunch of cute CheesePie arts: go hit up her DeviantArt page for more.

Don't know how I missed this one:

Cheesecake. Source:Trickybandit.

Strawberry Avalanche.

So many foals. SO MANY FOALS. I don't know what happened to everypony. It's just like Pinkie and Cheese had simultaneous foals, sometimes multiples, in everyone's brains at once, and I would not put it past them. There are actually SO MANY FOAL PICTURES that I can't begin to link 'em all, so if you meander over to CheesyPie, you can find a lot of foals. SO MANY FOALS. Havers.

We've got a couple of good CheesePie artists who double as CheesePie fic writers right in this comm, too: Sketcha-Holic, who is CrazyNutBob on DA, WitlessTheSmall, a new writer, who is loll164 on DA, and PolkaHorse. She's writing a Discord fic right now, but she draws lots and lots and lots of CheesePie.

Finishin' off with a WitlessTheSmall/loll164 pic:

You're Back

The Princess Rarity
Group Admin

3296332 scoots, that's not even your art and you're gonna kill us all. :pinkiecrazy:

3302510 What? Too much? Too little? It has to be original? Incorrectly sourced? Not enough foals?

The Princess Rarity
Group Admin

You know I love me some family fluff, so yes, lack of it is a problem, but it's mostly the cuteness that made my heart stop. :heart:

As much as I'd like to toot my own horn, I thought I'd share some of my favorite things from DA... :trixieshiftright:

Whatever your headcanon about Cheese's family is, you have to admit the Up reference is hilarious.

Source

I found this while browsing once, and I d'awwed.

Source

*insert Amish Paradise joke here*

Source

Not very shippy, but it is punny.

Source

Now, imagine a polka version of "Bella Notte"...

Source

And there she goes, dipping the groom.

Source

Ahaha, they'd so try to throw a party for their foal just as soon as it was born. This is one of those heart-exploding ones...

Source

And to finish things off, here's another to make your heart explode again.

Source

Aren't we just all insane for these two adorable ponies? I know I am... :pinkiecrazy:

3303960 D'aw! You picked out some of my favorites, and some I hadn't even seen! I told you guys there were lots of foals, but those ones are particularly adorable.
Also, Pinkie Stealth Maternity FTW. I swear, she does this on purpose.

EDIT: Also, Cheese's expression in the zero years old party. He looks as though he'd say " . . . what?" if his mouth wasn't full of squeaker.

Pssst, you guys, it's ok for me to toot Sketcha-Holic's horn when she's not looking, or at least I think so, so go hit up her page for a link to DeviantArt.

Pump It Up
Group Contributor

3373406 I KNOW. I KNOW. That is one of my favorite human CheesePie pictures right there, and it makes me itch to write an EG side story to match, but it was a commission and I don't want to bug the owner for permission to use it as a cover unless I'm positive I've got something that needs it.

But it is DEFINITELY in my favorites, and falls into the "makes your heart explode" category, and yes. That's where my EG Pinkie and Cheese are going to wind up someday. Not in my story, not yet, because they are way, way too young, but someday. And maybe in a sequel or a side story, especially if I could use THAT. Eep!

Have some more CheesePie art! Because I write an EG CheesePie (possibly the only one--I'm not sure), I keep my eye out for nice humanized Pinkie and Cheese. So, in honor of Rainbow Rocks:

Source.

Source

Source.

Source.

Source

One of my favorites--seriously, I really am tempted to use this somehow:

Source.

How can I resist this from one of my favorite Ask blogs, Ask Ponyacci:

Source

Or the return of the very much missed FillyBlue, the artist behind Ask Cheese Sandwich:

Source.

I do not know WHAT makes people want to draw or write about Pinkie and Cheese's foals, but it's almost irresistible.

Source.

Our own Sketcha-Holic has her CheesePie foals under her DA name, CrazyNutBob.

And of course, if you've got a tumblr or DA account, you should be watching Carranzis, who does LOTS of CheesePie (including a whole lot of CheesePie fanfoals.) Too much stuff there, so let's pick an older and wiser Pinkie and Cheese.

Source.

D'awww! I know, right?

Back to work, so I can go back to work finishing this fic!

This is a must share:

4504177 I have not gotten tired of these guys. Probably never will.

I'm in the mood of raising something from the dead. This thread will do, and I don't think anyone will mind me showing more art.

LOOK AT THIS PRECIOUS THING.
Source

Because Pinkie with Cheese's shirt.
Source

Cheesy does not mind having that adorable drooling sleeper on him.
Source

Humanized. They look very nice humanized.
Source

Pretty, pretty, shiny, shiny...
Source

That's some adorable dancing right there. Why are you two so cute?
Source

This makes me wonder that if Cheese did return to the show, would Pinkie's reaction be something like this?
Ah, who cares, it's cute.
Source

Look into my eyes
You will see
What you mean to me.
Source

And now, I'm finally going to toot my own horn. Not as clean as some of the other stuff, but I try.
Sources are my own DA gallery, and my OC Tomato Sandwich's ask blog.

This was an ask on the blog. They wanted to see pregnant Pinkie, so I gave it to them in the form of cuddles and sweaters.

This is a dream. A very weird dream, in fact. One that I hope you get the reference for.

Wanted some CheesePie mistletoe goodness, so I treated myself to it.

My headcanon for how they got engaged. Also, headcanon for the Choosing Stone--it shows the cutie mark of who the pony who's holding it is to marry. Pinkie got excited when she saw Cheese's cutie mark, accidentally threw it, and lo, Cheese just happened to be in the area. Ouch.

I'm personally proud of this and the rest of the CheesePie Wedding photos I drew. BTW, a food fight happened during the reception. It was a huge, fun mess.

I do have other stuff, but I best stop at five of my own stuff before I get carried away.

There should be a diabetus warning on this thread.:trixieshiftleft::yay:

ARISE, THREAD, ARISE, AND DO MY BIDDING!

Show us... more art!

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Bonus round, some of my stuff. Here's the gallery they're from.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20