Amateur Artists Unite! 417 members · 81 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Do you draw often?
Do you draw people (fictional characters included, obviously) often?
Aaaaaaaaand

Have you ever noticed how people somewhat resemble their art style? :rainbowhuh:
Of course, no one looks exactly like their art, but the styles do somewhat correlate to the artist

If you feel up to the challenge, why don't you post a picture of yourself with some of your art! as long as you feel comfortable doing so

Let's see how many artist do look like their art! :pinkiehappy:
If you want to post your art with a pic of yourself, feel free to comment below or use the tag #art&art in a blog post :coolphoto: or even posting it on my page or sending it to me in a PM
Also, i would recommend using PostImage, owing to the fact that Imgur no longer supports pictures for fimfiction :applejackunsure:

If I get enough people who participate in this, I'll make a huge blog with all of the art and artists on them! (with their permission of course)
Thanks to those who participate :twilightsmile:

Lord of Nothing
Group Admin

I applaud your enthusiasm, I really, truly do, but this group has been slowly dying for a long time now. We still get those random kicks back to life, but nothing like it used to be, which is very unfortunate.

Still, I wish you nothing but very good luck, and I eagerly await the results of this little showcase/contest of yours! :pinkiesmile:

I only really trace things for now, and try to get things ready for animation. I don't think that really counts as having a style.

5041029 oh i had no idea

i just joined this group...

Lord of Nothing
Group Admin

Not to worry, friend!

First of all, thank you very much for joining! We all here really appreciate it!

Second, despite what I commented, there is still a pocket of people who check back in from time to time (myself included). I guess a better way to put it would be that some days are much, much, much slower than others, so just don't be too worried if/when it takes a little while for your topic/thread to start picking up speed.

5042055 oh okay
thanks for the feedback!

Lord of Nothing
Group Admin

You're very welcome! :pinkiesmile:

i'm the amethyst

5043560 oh my gosh your art and cosplay is amaaaazing!!!!!! :raritystarry: :heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10