Eclipseverse 147 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Here is my first of two fics i plan to write for this universe.

Equestria gets visited by as group of godlike beings calling themselves the Fiction Lords and they have choosen Equestria to host what they call the game wether they want to or not.

The rules are simple, survive the challangers they send to Equestria and if they win they will be rewarded with an advantage in the next round, lose and the world is left to its fate.

The game can potentially continue for all eternity as they never specify how many rounds this game has.
The first challenger brought to Equestria is none other that

But Equestria is not alone in this game, a mysterious pony calling himself John Doe appears saying that he can summon champions from other worlds to aid them in their endevor.

Can they defeat this god of shinobi that seems to keep powering up despite being unbeatabel to begin with or will they fall like so many worlds before them.

Feel free to share your thought about the idea and this story will be none-cannon with the Eclipseverse as when the game eventually end, reality will reset back to how it was before the lords arrived if they win that is.

Fuck yea. Do it. Now. Fucker. Imma hug you.

very excited, and glad to see a second story for the Eclipseverse coming out! cant wait bro, just one question. tell me, that there is going to be one chapter in it with doctor whooves. like a cameo. or something. :rainbowlaugh:

2854641 that is a great idea what made you think of this:duck:?

I was thinking about it prior to the Eclipsevere creation, back they i would have used the cannon FIM verse but seeing as Princess Eclipse is so much more powerful that her two halves i decided to change it.

Funny how what started out as an idea about a reality warping individual making immersing books (literal) turned into a group of ten individuals that protecting the forth wall from fictional character ascending the bounds of their stories to finally four godlike beings that play with worlds as a kid do with toys.

One thought lead to another.

2855482 that makes sense I never would have thought you have an amazing mind:raritywink:

I don' know who you are, but I will find you, and hug you
:twilightsmile:

2854641 heckz yea as long as we get other kinds of rounds, like an intellect round between the doctor and Artemis fowl

Not sure to who you are refering but yes i will leave it open for more rounds and the future challenger may not be so straight forward as Madara or as powerful.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9