Eclipseverse 147 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
chaos2012
Group Admin

Hello everyone. I thank you for taking the chance to follow this group. I can't wait to see if any of you want to make your own fics. Remember, it doesn't have to be just eclipse. Other characters can fuse as well

Anyway, I am already planing a sequel to my story we fight as one. I want to delve deeper into eclipses mind herself , showing what things go through her head with two consciousnesses

Now I have an idea, I would be interested to see your ideas. What could be this new villain? What kind of things could be happening in the world? What music would fit good in the action parts?

Let me know

I don't care how you do it, this song needs to play in one segment...
AT LEAST ONE!

2706679 I have an idea for a villain. Sombra could fuse with a diamond dog.
Either the dog called upon dark powers, and they have a nasty sense of humor, or he simply found Sombra's Horn and got possessed ala Diablo II. For living siege weapons they also have some cerberi.
Throw in some Nazghuls (maybe Sombra revives ponies who served him willingly in live in new bodies made from crystal) and you have Sauron.

Then there is of course Trixie fusing with the residual Nightmare to become an alicorn.

Another cool fusion would be Fluttershy and a timber wolf - not permanently, but in the form of voluntary powered armor. The timberwolves could also change size and numbers by fusing into bigger or splitting into smaller timberwolves, thus adapting their very pack structure to their prey.

Then there is Sunset Shimmer, who may fully unleash her draconic side once she makes it back to Equestria - which side she is on is anyone's guess. Not so much a fusion, but the end result could still be a dragon pony hybrid. Dracocorn would be a good name.

Shiny and Cadance would also make a good fusion, two lovers forever entwined.
They would probably do it to save each other's life.

Greater power often means greater threats will rise to balance it out.

I have a villan that i have thought about using for a long time, not sure of the name but the idea is he feeds of negative emotions to fuel his own magic.
Essentially making him impossible to permenately stop, if anypony feel hate , fear or any of the other emotions considered negative, he will always return to feed of them.

As for fused villans i wonder what Sombra fused with Chrysalis would look like.

I acually got an idea when found this group, i had a story idea of making a crossover between the cannon universe of FIM fighting against a certain anime character (Uchiha Madara the real one) but when i saw the Eclipseverse i thought to myself.

"My, would it be far more interesting to pit Madara against Princess Eclipse"
Not only because we acually know what she is capabel of, atleas right now as she has yet to master her powers.

Thoughts?

Rainbow goes to the Everfree Castle (insert idea here) and gets merged with Nightmare Moon (in body not mind) because Nightmare has felt a great evil (insert Evil here) on the horizion.

2706679 Does this work?:trixieshiftright:
Cuz I like it.:pinkiehappy:

chaos2012
Group Admin

2707834 it would be interesting to have a battle like that. Hmm

2708681 possibly, possibly

Well, I would like to see Sombra allied with whoever-that-was in the end of Castle Mane-ia. Or just the Castle Mane-ia thing.
Also, I should love to see Zecora or Ditzy Doo as a ally to Eclipse.

as long as u do white coated super rainbow dash :p not everything has to be fusion based

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8