The Twinkie Pie Group 538 members · 172 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hey, I have been trying to find a story I read ages ago. Now I could swear I favourited it, but it doesn't seem to be in my folder so I could be misremembering favouriting or it could have been deleted. Any help tracking it down would be appreciated.

So the non-spoilery summation of the plot would be that it deals with Twilight having depression and Pinkie helping her out.

So, now for some specific plot points (obviously it get's fairly spoilery from now on):
-Pinkie and Twilight have moved in this story, I believe it was to a town near the sea. I can't be totally certain but I could swear the theme of being near the sea/coast features in the story's title.
-Twilight works at a bookshop in the story.
-The order of events is that Twilight wakes up feeling very low. Pinkie gently coaxes her to have breakfast and to then go to work. Later on that night Twilight is in her library reading and Pinkie once again gently coaxes her into coming to bed.
-The story isn't explicitly romantic thought it is strongly implied Pinkie has feelings for Twilight that she is consciously not acting on.

If anyone knows the story I'm talking about and whether it's still on the site or not, hit me up.
Cheers.

Zaid ValRoa
Group Admin

As The Days Go, by darf.
It was taken from the site when he had a meltdown, but you can still find it on FiMFetch.
It's a really nice story.

Excellent, cheers mate.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3