The Church of Madoka 39 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Fluttershy as the true hope for the world. Discuss.

Just kidding. Shut up and have some pictures.

Fluttershy is great, but she's a fictional character. Madoka alone is the one true god.

Even God admits this:

So yeah. Praise Madoka or whatever.

Do not 'whatever' the savior! :flutterrage:

I would never "whatever" our goddess! I was just noting that Madoka is not the type of god who gets angry at people who don't worship her.

Madoka appreciates our praise, but would never demand it. She is too kind and loving.

You're mostly right. She's that kind of kind divinity. :twilightsmile:

What about Jesus? Wait....What if Jesus is Madoka's one and only son sent to save us from corruption?

And what if Madoka's brother was the father of Buddha? And the two of them become roomates and find out they're related? And then they both turn into ponies to make it relevant to the site? Sounds like a fanfic!

"Puts this on to do list"

(I still need to find that anime)

Which anime? The one where all the founders of all the religions of the world are ponies who live in a house together? Cause that actually sounds like something I would watch. If you find it let me know.

There is a anime called Saint Young Men where Jesus and Buddha live together in an apartment in Japan.

I read the first few chapters of that, but I didn't know there was an anime of it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12