The New Lunar Republic Naval Forces 102 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Iroh Legoman
Group Admin

Has anyone/pony noticed that the NLR Naval Forces are being controlled by the Chair Force and Grunts?

This Group has not had proper leadership for almost two years now, and there was that the Fragment leadership breakdown a year ago. The current leaders are either Air Force or Army, one has not been on for over 92 weeks. There is no true Navy leadership.

The current naval leaders have failed to perform their duties and have been absent without leave. One former leader showed up only after a comment was made that was replying to him.

I hereby request that a change of command.

For a new commander, I recommend Iroh Legoman. He has been pushing for changes since joining. He has produced three stories for the groups, another one that is being completely rewritten, and has two more on the way. He has also produced a list of NLR submarines, with the rest of the vessels being researched.

This group needs a true naval leader, and Iroh Legoman has navy blood.

I would like to mention that this is NOT a mutiny, nor an attempt to. This is a request for a change is leadership.

Root Beer
Group Admin

4842241 Yeah, I guess that's true. Some admin's probably going to lock or delete this post though, even if you are more active and a better leader.

Iroh Legoman
Group Admin

4842248 the NLR Navy has been neglected in all aspects.

Only LoneWolf3878 has cared, making one Aircraft Carrier, one [impossible] carrier submarine (which was mention in my subs-list), and two guided missile cruisers with three more on the way. He has also produced to two newsletters and two or three naval planes.
FlyingScotsman4472 created a battle- warship plus its refit, a troop transport, and a tugboat, but has since revoked their existences (and no goes by a different name)
Someone(3) has created a battleship, two battlecruisers and a carrier (LSS Eclipse BB-82, LRNS Starfall CB-6, LSS Century CB-192, NLRS Fairview CV)

While the Chair force is getting most of the love, and the Army is second to them

Root Beer
Group Admin

4842274 Yeah, that's true. This isn't how it's supposed to be. The Navy should be most popular with it's superior soldiers, police, and air forces.

Iroh Legoman
Group Admin

So the NLR Navy has a new commander, Me. Yes, I got promoted.
I would like to thank Night Striker, Lorthalis of Crows, and flecdorbee.

For what, exactly?

Iroh Legoman
Group Admin

4847075 just mentioning.
Just nod like you did something

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7