The New Lunar Republic Naval Forces 102 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 265 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 265
NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark listens to the conversation while waiting to give the go ahead for the op.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Just remember to wait until the actual funeral. I'll be paying one of the elements a visit.)

(Solid kick to the nuts :fluttershbad: ouch! :rainbowlaugh: Anyways im off for a hour. Bye)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(I know and I am back but it will be shotty until I get my English done)

(I have returned from eating and will now continue the hospital drama!)
Gale: "Papi! Mom! Stop it!"
Hestaria: "Night n' Gale, I am not letting you do this for anypony. I don't care if you love him. I'm not letting anypony kill my only daughter."
Ephialtes: "What your mother said."
Nexus: "Can i say something?"
Both Ephi and Hestaria: "NO!"
Gale: "Mom, I don't want to die. But you heard what the Doctor said, I don't have a chance. Not unless i'm a vegetable and That's something i refuse to have happen. Please, I swore to do what i could for my country and my team. Astral needs this and he needs his dad there."
Nexus: "Gale, he needs you too."
Gale: "Sometimes the right thing isn't the ethically pleasing one. Isn't that what you told us when we stared out?"
Ephialtes: "That-it's exactly what we taught you."
Gale: "Then let me do this for him. I love him with all my heart and I will gladly give my life for his. He's done the same for me. The Republic needs Uncle Lunar more than Astral needs his heart."
*Hestaria's eyes water up as she embraces her daughter* "You're all we have Sweet Heart."
Gale: "I'd rather die for somepony I love then die for nothing at all."
Ephialtes: "We love you Gale."
Gale: "I love you too Papi."
*That even made Ephialtes start balling as he kissed his daughter's forehead and left to avoid being seen crying.*
Nexus: "Bring in the doctor and tell him to have the shot ready for her. I don't think you want to see her go."
*Hestaria nods and walks out of the room for the doctor.*

(:rainbowderp: emotional shit right there.)

I stand in the corner of the room before walking over to nexus "Sir. Am i still needed?"

3233053 (is that an insult or genuine. I'm autistic so that shit goes over my head.)
Nexus: "You sure you want to go through with this?"
Gale: "They need you Lunar."
*Nexus walks over to her side and puts her in his forelegs* "Yes, we need you. Gale would like to be killed by shot rather then die slowly."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark smirks and motions to the other ponies watching the small security monitor to take their positions.

"Okay then, sir. I'l prepare the shot."

(Genuine. I dont see how that could be a insult but its not)

3233064 (Like saying such feels without sounding like an ass hole.)
Nexus: *kisses her forehead.* "I've always thought of you as apart of my family you know."
Gale: "If that's your way of saying I love you then I love you too Lunar." *Gale leaned up and kissed Nexus' cheek.* "When you get Astral back, tell him-"
Nexus: "The usual cheesy shit. I love you and don't ever forget it."
Gale: "Yeah. You died before right?"
Nexus: "Yeah I did."
Gale: "What's it like."
Nexus: "Well i had the life squeezed out of me but I imagine something like yours being falling asleep."
Gale: "Is there-ya know, a life after this?"
Nexus: "It's whatever you make of it. Just never forget who you are or what you died for. If you don't have those then you'll wander aimlessly with no purpose. Keep an eye over your parents, and over Astral. I know he loves you for what you've done for him in the past."
Gale: "He's not going to be happy when he hears about it."
Nexus: "I know. He'll have me and Dust to help him through it. Not to mention your parents."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark leaves the room disguised and goes to get ready and make final preperations.

(I feel really bad to have to be the one to do this :fluttercry:)

I walk back inside with the needle in grasped in my magic.

Nexus: "Are you afraid?"
Gale: "Yeah. Can you do what you did when i was a little filly?"
Nexus: "There's other ponies around I don't think-"
*She gives Nexus those big sad eyes she hit him with when she was a child and they still work.*
"Fine. But only for you. Close your eyes."
*Gale leans into Nexus and shuts her eyes with a sigh*
"These shadows surround me," Nexus sang as he rocked her back and forth lightly in his arms (seeing as Ephi and Hestaria couldn't sing.) "we only wish to be free. Loving light of creation we miss thee, for none can pray nor sing. Where is thy caring gaze? We yearn for thee to clear this haze. Drag us from this darkened daze, for our faith is without a place. Bring us the breeze so we may fly, show us the way with thy radiant light. Carry us away oh white dove in the sky.
"Hear the prayers, of those who cannot see. Wash away their cares and bring harmony. We shall wait for thee, so long as thy light will never fade. We are fearful to be, trapped here under tyranny. Drag us from this darkened daze, for our faith is without a place. Bring us the breeze so we may fly. Show us the way with thy radiant light. Carry us away oh white dove in the sky.
"We're all alone. Crushed by this umber throne. Don't leave us here alone. Drag us from this darkened daze, sing for our faith now has a place. Bring us the breeze so we may fly, show us the way with thy radiant light. Carry us away oh white dove in the sky."

"I'm sorry." I whisper before moving the needle closer to Gale. Placing it on a vein i push the needle past her skin and into the vein its self before pushing the plunger down and injecting the fluid inside of Gale

(I'm about to fucking cry here :raritycry::fluttercry:)

3233092 (Sort of the point)
*Nexus can feel her breath getting shorter as he continues to sing. That song always put her to sleep. She was hardly asleep but she twitched when the needle went into her skin. Her expression was one of mild discomfort as the poison pumped through her body and quickly started to shut down her organs. After Nexus finished singing, she took a deep breath and let out a content sigh. But another breath never came. Nexus' eye watered as guilt came over him.* "Sweet dreams my little blossom." *His lamentation dropped down onto her muzzle as he cried silently. He whiped away the tears on the right side of his face and looked to the doctor.*
"Prepare Astral for the removal of the bomb, and get Gale's heart ASAP." *He said trying not to start balling.*

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark walks in disguised as a surgeon and helps to prep.

"Y-y-yes sir.....I....I'm sorry sir."

3233104 (Are you going to try and take her before I can get her heart?)

3233105 *Tears still falling from his eyes*
Nexus: "Tell her parents outside."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Nope I had a better idea)

Comment posted by Midnight Rider deleted Apr 27th, 2014

"Ofcourse sir." I open the door with a last glance at Gale before walking out side.

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark mainly allows the actual doctors to do what they do but he does help by giving the tools to the doctors with levitation to hide his horn dimly glowing.

3233119 (If you kill Astral, then we're going back down the 'everyone dies' road)

I walk back in a few moments later.

"They know sir."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(No Astral will live)

3233126 (I make you cry?)
Nexus: *wipes his noes* "Get her heart out and get her parents her tags. I... I need a few minutes."

(Yeah man. That made me legit drop a tear.)

"I understand nexus." I step aside from the door before motioning in a few other doctors to start the surgery

(Im done for tonight.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark helps with the procedure used to seeing blood and everypony is in such emotional turmoil that once it's done they don't notice Dark walk out after insuring everything is going to plan.

Comment posted by Lunarus Solaris Nexus deleted Apr 28th, 2014
NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Idk originally he said the heart had to be intact originally and they did had Gale for three days which leaves plenty of time to layer spell over spell on her and why do you care? It's not like your characters are hurt by this)

3233148 (He already has a heart that'll fit)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Who Storm's? And it just saves him the trouble. It does absolutely nothing beneficial for either side)

3233155 (Astral's. He took it out and replaced it with the bomb. He's going to use that one.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Ah that makes sense but I didn't know that. He never told me)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(I was told absolutely nothing about his plans other than to wait for the funeral period)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

3233198 (French for thankyou. Could be misspelled. :twilightblush:)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(I thought that was it but I wasn't sure. Lo ciento yo hablo espaƱol)

3233211 (I don't know spanish and i hardly know french)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(I barely know Spanish and don't know French other than hello)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Pondering what to do now)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(My apologies for not informing you of my plans.)

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 265