The New Lunar Republic Naval Forces 102 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 167 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 167
NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark stretches slightly and pokes Lolk beside him.

( where thats the thing. Nexus has only brought in elements of freedom and all)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Lolk sits up, glancing at Dark.
"Well... that could've gone a lot better. Might be there's someone else on your kill list now."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(I could use some more assassins..... Or you could be fighting another one of my OC's. Perhaps Maze Riddle, the SE commander, or Seraph, the ELA Major.)

(Fuck it. I'l bring jet in. Helo following the truck or should we do it act of valour style?)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark nods and takes out a small GPS. "Well it went well for me. The tracking spell is in place and he thinks I am injured." He chuckles. "Shadow clones are amazing."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(....Dare I ask what's act of valor style?)

Lolk grins.
"Yes, they are. You're certainly worth the money, as it is. Unfortunately, I may have encountered someone who can beat your shadow clones and my illusions. Stallion by the name of Ephi, element of Perseverance based on the feel my own Element gave me. He was able to endure the screams of his child asking him to make the bad ponies stop hurting her. Then he kicked me."
Lolk grimaces.
"Anyone who can do that needs to go."

(US navy SEALs go into a country and pull out a CIA agent spooking a bunch of drug runners and then they evac via drug runners truck before being chased by a bunch of other pickups and cargo trucks climaxing with a fully armed assault boat and MARSOC marines firing miniguns and all other kinds of LMG/HMG's at the enemy trucks before being air lifted via chinook out :pinkiehappy:)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(........ ??????????)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark ponders this. "Possibly and may I ask who his child is?"

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(:rainbowlaugh: alright then. Should i just try and take you two out from a helo? Minus the armaments. Apart from my MP5A5)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Lolk shrugs.
"Gale."
He watches bolt gauging his reaction.
"Before you kill him, you will of course need to get permission to court his daughter."

(#SoFregginRightNoOtherFilmCompares.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark chuckles. "Well that simplifies things since I can still track Gale and he'll be near her for a while." Dark lays back thinking. "Now how to convince him to let me date her hmm...."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor
Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

3232464 ]
(It won't work... try taking out a different truck. You could- Oh! I know!)

An ELA convoy moves across the dirt road down below. They'd been smuggling tech in constantly, but you'd finally found them.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

"Oh, don't worry about Gale. I have plans in that regard... But we'll need to resurrect her... Are you up for crashing a funeral and taking a shot at Luna?"

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark nods. "Yes to the funeral no to shooting at Luna."

"Command this is Falcon 2-2. Target's are in sight. Over."

Command: "Solid copy 2-2. Clear to engage. Bring back as much as you can. Command out."

I kill the comms line and line up my M4's sights with the front driver before pressing a button on my side with my wing tip causing C-4 to explode underneath the lead vehicle.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

It soars into the sky, but stops in mid air, surrounded by a golden glow.

"Fine. Just remember to get the coffin, and to get permission."

I run deeper into the forest and shoulder the M4 bringing my Remington MSR to bear on the other vehicles. Firing off two rounds i aim for the gas cap of the rear vehicle. The first hitting slight astray and the second hitting dead centre igniting the fuel tank.

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

"Whose coffin is it?"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Both trucks explode, sending out a wave of white light. All magic in the area briefly shuts down.

I move forward towards the now trapped convoy with my M4 pressed tight against me.

(Three vehicles?)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

"Gale's most likely. Given what i learned when I took a looksee in her brain, she'll probably give up her live for Astral."

(One left.)

(Right)

I spot a single vehicle left and quicken my pace drawing my PARA 14.15 1911 I stop behind a tree just a few feet away from the surviving vehicle.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

A glowing changeling floats out of the car door.

"Freeze! Stay where you are and drop any weapons you have one you!" The red light of the laser resting surely on the changelings chest about where the heart would be.

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark nods and his coat changes color to a light blue and dark blue mane as his horn glows red but the color changes to blue. "Well then time to put my skills to the test to see if I can get a father to agree for me to court his dead daughter." Dark stretches making sure to change his cutie mark to a silver shield. "This will be a new experience."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

The changeling turns to him, and floats over. You can see through the changeling as if she is a ghost. Six large greatswords materialize behind her, orbiting around her chest.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Lolk smiles. "Yes, yes it will. Probably be fun though."

"Hold it!"

shit the .45 is gonna go straight through her.

After thinking for a little bit i end up decideing to try and shoot her by placing a .45 ACP in her chest.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

It flies right through. She laughs, letting you see she has no throat.
"Hah! Thought you could defeat me, the great Seraph?! Fool!"
she slings one of the swords at you.

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark stretches and his horn disappears replaced by two wings. "So we going straight there? Or are we on the lay low for now because I need to take all of this high value equipment back to base and its owners I borrowed it from."

I roll to the side of the sword and fire off another two rounds "I can tell you this you'd make a great ugly horror story."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

"We can make a detour if you like. I'm just tagging along, waiting for the funeral. Thank goodness we were able to get everything out of the base."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

She snarls, letting the bullet fly through her, as she sends a beam of light into your chest.

I fly backwards and slam into the dirt. After a little while i get back up finding my plate carrier smouldering and the fabric burnt away. "Well. Thats another visit from death missed." I say standing up and discarding the plate carrier entirely relying now on my battle belt and the mags resting on them.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

She feel a strange feeling overtake you. Your gun falls through your hands. Suddenly, the world seems faded but Seraph seems clear and opaque.

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark scoffs. "You doubt my mercs' skill in quickly setting up and tearing down! That was slow for what we normally are able to do but we got held up when one of the semis needed a tire change.

"Oh fucking yippie" i moan slightly "Whats this your personal beauty parlor? You really need one."

3232446 (Fate. He's the Element of Fate.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

"Well its not my fault some idiot shot at it..." Lolk grumbles.
(And now we wait... and wait....... and wait..:facehoof:)

She shrugs.
"Welcome to my realm. I'm going to kill you now, puppet scum."
Blades shoot towards you from all directions.

"I wish i was a fucking unicorn!" I shout in anger not being able to anything to stop my death flying towards me from all angles.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Get on skype, if you can.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark smirks. "I'm just messing with ya but give me a sec." He hops up onto the roof of the truck with a magically amplified voice. "As we go into town I want all civilian vics to go straight through and all military to go around keeping to the treeline." He steps down after a series of 'yes sirs' are heard.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Lolk nods in approval. "Wise move. I think my stops coming up soon, I need to get a friend from here. I'll meet up with you at the base."
Lolk hops off, and strolls into the forest.

The swords all impale you..?

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(I have to go soon but I'll be back at about 1:30 California time)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Understood. I'll handle things until you return)

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 167