The New Lunar Republic Naval Forces 102 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 167 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 167
Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Nexus and his troops are attempting to reclaim Gale, Astral's marefriend.

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(So where are we?)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(White Tail outpost, or the temporary one anyways. I'll explain the plan via Pm.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark is milling about commanding his soldiers on the temporary outpost's defense system from a tower jutting from the town's center.

*Nexus has been spending these past few days trying to find a way to get the bomb out of his son's heart but finds that Lolk was not lying, he is in fact without a heart other than the pump that is connected to the bomb.*
Ephialtes: "You sure she's here?"
Nexus: "You sure you want to doubt my tracking skills? I found you in all of the Everfree Forest didn't I. Considering you're as good at martial arts as I am."
Ephialtes: "Thanks for helping me get her back by the way. Before, ya know."
Nexus: "I don't have a choice. I checked every medical record in Equestria and the only matches are me and Gale. Seeings as I'm not going to ask you to let her die or ask her, I'm the only option. I'll do what i can before I go."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark nods as the anti-ship weapons are placed and hidden and waits for Lolk's orders.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Lolk nods.
"Fire, but have some snipers keep a look out too. and make sure the alarms are set, as well as the Dead Pony's triggers."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark nods. "Of course of course we will fire as soon as they prepare to attack."

Nexus: "Alright. Keep in the shadows. You know the drill."
Ephi: "I'll find a back way, you get in there and cause some havoc so i can find her."
Nexus: "Go get 'em papi."
Ephi: "Stop talking to Stari so much."
Nexus: "But she gives me so much material."
*The two split off and sneak past all of the guards before finding their own, unguarded ways into the base.*

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark smirks as he watches the two enter and redistributes the defenses to be transferred to his home base. "Never try to use shadows to sneak into a base made by the one who knows them best."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Ephi walks into a large circular room, with a throne at the opposite side of the room.
---------
Nexus finds himself inside the air vents.
(Bolt, you handle Nexus)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The vent behind Nexus shuts leaving only one way to go.

3231498 *Nexus comes to an air vent where he sees the inside of a lab with two scientists standing over a table. Nexus does a quick scan of them with his horn and sees that they have dead-man switches. But they are not very well shielded. He charges his lightning spell and sends down a small shock, enough to short them out but not enough to kill them. He extends his left blade but keeps the left one in. He looks to his right and checks over Astral's brace.*
Nexus: "Don't worry son, you'll be back soon."
*He takes a breath and kicks through the grate and lands on top of the scientist on the left. Before the second one can react, Nexus draws the four foot broad sword attachment on the brace and slashes the second one's head off. He looks up to see Gale tied to a table with wires coming from everywhere on her body.*

3231494 Ephi: "I'm guessing you're Lolk?"

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

He hears a tapping from behind. "Well lookin who it is."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

The changeling stands up, a corrupted Element with a laughing mask as the symbol.
"I am. And you are?"

3231547 Ephi: "Just call me Lieutenant. That's all you need to know."

3231546 Nexus: "I should have figured you'd be sitting there watching her like the pedo you are."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Lolk shrugs.
"As you wish. I believe this is the part where I kill you."
Bolts of lightning stream forth from the Element, blasting into Ephi.

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

"Actually I only came in here after I noticed you trying to sneak in with that buddy of yours."

3231551 (Hey, so since you guys are pushing ahead with the Nexus-Lolk thing, what happens to Skyfall, Midnight and me?)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(you can attend the triple funeral.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(I don't know what you wish since you weren't here when this started)

3231563 *Ephi takes the blasts and rolls across the floor. He stands shaky* "Heh, Nex blasted me with worse in training. What else you got?"
3231575 (hang tight. Nexus will get to you soon enough. :twilightsmile:)

3231568 Nexus: "We going to stand here and jaw, or are we gonna play?"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

"Doubt." He says simply, and a massive tidal wave of doubt and regret smashes down onto him.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(For Flec)
Lolk sits in his office chair, eatching a live feed of the fight with Ephi. Most amusing. He hears a knock at the door.

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark smirks and pops his neck as red lightning sparks through his mane. "Depends are you ready to experience the most pain you've felt?"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Bolt and Nexus comparing dicks.)

Burnout trots in, papers folded under his wings. "What are you watching?"

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(.......really? You just could not help yourself could you?)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Nope.)

"Me fighting some bloke." Lolk offers him some popcorn.

3231594 Ephi: *Ephialtes falls to his knees holding his holding his temples. Images of his mother burning and Sombra back in his head. He openes his eyes and stands again. With some hesitation to his action, he shoots forward with more speed then any unicorn ever should have. He leaps into the air ready to give a powerful flying kick*

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

3231605 Nexus: "Seeing as I don't have legs and there was numbing spell when they came off, I'd say," *Nexus spins around and stops in a disco pose* "hit me with your best shot."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Lolk turns incorporeal, sliding around Ephi as a cloud of smoke. He reforms on the other side of the room where Ephi stood previously.
In a flash of green fire, Lolk becomes Gale.
"I miss you Papi. I miss you..."

Burnout obliges, taking some in his hoof and shoveling it in while a particularly nasty blow lands. "Ouch. That looks like it hurt."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Lolk nods in agreement.
"Thank goodness i can't actually feel any of that. So, what brings you here luv?"

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark just looks at him blankly not knowing what to think about that.

3231636 *Ephi cringes and shakes his head. He launches a purple bolt of magic at Lolk. The bolt of magic explodes and counters the illusion.*
Ephi: "You'll have to do better than that."

3231645 *Nexus uses the opportunity to teleport right in front of Dark and bury his left hidden blade in his stomach. Nexus lifts him over his head while he's still impailed and drops him down onto the concrete floor with the sword blade against his throat.*
Nexus: "Fire away."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Lolk shrugs.
"Very well."
Gale's voice continues, pleading with Ephi to stop the bad ponies from hurting her. Its her voice from when she was just learning to talk, still learning all her words. Meanwhile, Lolk slams several more bolts into Ephi.

3231658 *Ephi, knowing it's all an illusion, blocks out Gale's cries and takes every hit he can't dodge. Lolk can't move as Ephi launches himself forward and performs a full back flip kick to Lolk's job.*

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

He fires the desert eagle he had taken out after Nexus stabbed his armored uniform denting but not puncturing the metal at his face.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Try not to kill them.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(I know he'll dodge it)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Lolk smashes into the throne, and doesn't get up.
"What... The... Buck?! How..?!"
Lolk sits upright, looking wild-eyed and stammering.
"How-?! Huh!?"

3231671 *Nexus summons a shield in front of where the bullet was fired in an attempt to catch the bullet. He succeeds but the fragmentation of the round pierces his eyebrow.*

3231680 *Ephi doesn't give him a chance to make a move, he teleports above Lolk and drops straight down ready to smash his changeling head in.*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 167