The New Lunar Republic Naval Forces 102 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 66 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 66
Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

The Lifeline sets sail for the White Tail coast, where Nexus intends to get back his son, Astral Wind, and hopefully Gale.

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(So are we skipping in time or going on to where they all appear wherever they appeared?)

Comment posted by Lorthalis of Crows deleted Apr 27th, 2014
Comment posted by NLR Lightning Bolt deleted Apr 27th, 2014

*Nexus and Storm approach in an attack boat unarmed at the shore just outside of the town of White Tail. Nexus called ahead and called in a few favors from a business partner, Thunder Clap, a sniper, in the trees waiting for a command. Nexus stands on shore with Storm waiting for Lolk to arrive with Astral.*

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

A changeling levitating a locked chest with some sort of oxygen equipment attached to the side walks over. At his side is 3231009. A teleport circle is quickly drawn in the sand.

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

A sniper hidden within the town spots the boat and informs his superior its location.

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The soldier that shot Gale is standing beside the changeling wielding his MP5.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

3231033 Lolk shakes the crate a bit.
"Here he is. We had to make a specialized fish tank for this, to keep his water fresh."

3231042 Storm: "What are you talking about?"
Nexus: *stares intently at the box as his horn starts to glow.*

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The sniper and a mare walks out from the right of Nexus and step up beside Lolk.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Lolk presses a button, causing flaps to open up to reveal a swimming koi fish with the same color scheme as Astral Wind. Lolk taps on the glass, watching without emotion as the koi fish flinches.
"We don't like it when our prisoners try to escape. So, we turn them into fish for the duration of their stay."

3231053 Storm: "You've got to be kidding right? Come on, N-"
Nexus: "He's not lying." Nexus says gravely. "That's Astral."
Storm: "You can't be serious?"
Nexus: "I can feel his signature. It's exact. Nothing can make me think otherwise. I don't care, it can be fixed. What about his weapons? I made that brace special for him and I'd like it back."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The sniper watches for a reaction.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Lolk turns, firing a stream of purple fire into the circle. The weapons and equipment appear in a pile inside the circle.

Comment posted by Lorthalis of Crows deleted Apr 27th, 2014
Comment posted by NLR Lightning Bolt deleted Apr 27th, 2014

Nexus: "Bring him over to me and I'll give you the keys to the boat. All of the money is there."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Lolk nods, motioning to the Soldier at his side to get the keys, while Lolk lifts up the box.
"I assume you'll be giving me Storm? I do require a high ranking officer freely given from you."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The sniper waits for Lolk's go ahead.

Storm: "WHAT!?"
Nexus: "You already have Gale, Senior Master Sergeant."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The soldier looks at the sniper and he nods as the soldier goes to take the keys.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Lolk laughs.
"Freely given, I said. And as I understand it, Gale doesn't actually exist. so if you want your son back... I'm going to need Storm there too."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The sniper smirks and nudges the mare beside him slightly who nudges back.
(Hint hint)

Storm: "Lunarus, You can't be serious!"
Nexus: "I have no choice. I'll come for you when I can, but for now, just go. And if you call me by my full name again, I won't hesitate to throw you to them."
Storm: "Nexus, I'm going to-"
*Nexus casts a strong sleep spell.*
Nexus: "He's all yours. Sorry pal."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Lolk drags him onto the circle, and warps him out. The Soldiers begin unloading the bits, while Lolk passes the box to Nexus.
"The enchantment will turn off in about three days. So get a larger tank, and don't over-freed him. Be careful."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The soldier split off about a fourth of the bits.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(If that's who I think it is...)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Lolk nods, and passes the Soldier another, smaller sack of bits, setting next to the Soldier.
(Who says you can't tip mercs?)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(I don't know I was implying that it was Gale)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(It'd better be an illusion though, since the real one isn't ready yet.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The sniper nods approvingly. "Well if that's it I'll be off."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Never mind then)

3231101 *Nexus' eye twitches and he give Lolk a good punch in the nose with his right hoof while taking Astral with his left.*
"I have some advice for you too; hot, cold and keep the pressure for a few hours to stop the bleeding." Nexus says with an arrogant tone.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

Lolk sighs.
"Are you sure? I've got a room ready, and I'd hate to send you off only to call you back a few hours later."

Lolk skids across the sand. As he slides to a stop just shy of the Teleport circle, he grins widely.
"I'll keep that in mind."
A telekinetic whip slaps Nexus on the flank.
"We should have dinner sometime."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The sniper laughs. "I like you. If you ever need something shady done to to the only bar in Ponyville around 8pm and ask the barkeep for Dark."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark sighs and looks at the two soldiers who both nod and nods at Lolk. "Fine but I want the bits teleported there and the sniper I have down on 57th street there too."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

"But of course. Your payment and soldiers will be there shortly."

Nexus: "GAH! Two things, I'm married and I'd love to just so I have a fair chance to kill you. Now what about Gale? I can tell that's not really her."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

"Ah, that's true... for now. One day though, I will be able to bring her on these sorts of missions. and extra bodyguard would be handy, after all. In the mean time though, she's currently relaxing. and healing from the gunshot wounds."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

He nods in approval before turning to Nexus and motioning to the mare. "Who Night Shade? Of course not she's with me."

3231155 Nexus: "Now that I think about it, why don't we make that date sooner so I can kill you faster?"

3231159 (Lolk had to go for a moment so time for banter.)
Nexus: "I could see the way you were looking at before you took her away."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

He smirks. "Oh really?"

3231178 (Gale. Somehow that got deleted between at and before.)
Nexus: "Yeah, my son's a lucky boy. She's got glasses you know, she looks very cute in them. I'd never tell my wife but I was kind of happy when she had to get 'em too."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

He shifts his weight around as Night Shade works with the sodier to count the bits. "Really? Were they dating or something along those lines?"

3231185 Nexus: "Yeah. She's his girl. I wouldn't recommend trying anything though."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark smirks. "You should inform him that that has now changed."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 66