The New Lunar Republic Naval Forces 102 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 153 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 153
Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Even better. You will, of course, get paid extra if she is brought back alive, mercenary honor or no.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

He teleports and reappears next to Gale.

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Exactly what I thought)

3230834 (inside my shield. Well done. Hark, death aproaches) *Nexus, not ever putting his blade away, sticks his hoof out and stabs at the center of his neck with ninja speed.*

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

A shield appears around the sniper and Gale and his knife bounces harmlessly of it. "Well I would love to stay and chat but..." He lightly brushes against Gale. "I do have a schedule to keep."

3230846 *Gale elbows you in the chest and turns around with a round house to your face. Nexus then teleprots both of them to the otherside of the room*

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The two soldiers that came with the sniper emerge from behind the two of them and knock them both out before they can realize they've been misdirected.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(On one hoof, I should moderate this. On the other, if Bolt doesn't win than we can't continue the story..... Hmmm....)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Hey I never said where the two of them went and I did give them orders a few comments ago)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Lets see there's a room. Gale was behind you and I was in front of you if I teleported beside Gale. the other side would be where I was standing before I teleported which would be with your backs to the door if you understand my logic)

3230868 (I never said i put down my shield)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(If I teleported beside Gale I would be in the shield which would mean that the only way to get away from me would be to teleport out of it and plus if I am correct you would be forced to drop the shield in order to fire lightning at me for if you didn't the lightning would hit your own shield.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

3230881 (if it isn't then what's the point in having it?)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(.... As a shield?)

3230884 (for all you know, i opened up the shield and put it back up. So fuck you i'm awake.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor
Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Unless you specifically warded it against Teleportation, it wouldn't have blocked him. And seeing as unless that's NExus's specialty, I don't see how he could've edited it in mid cast.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(I don't know what's going on anymore and I clearly remember that there were more ponies in that room than just me, Gale and Nexus anyway so it wouldn't matter if two of his characters were out cold if he still has Storm in the room)

3230893 (Well i'm protecting one and i hate when people point out my logic....I shall allow it.... As long as you mortally wound her before i force you out. Ask Lolk, for now that is acceptable.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Did you mean her or him?)

3230898 (the pink haired bat pony girl. yes her.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(No capturing her alive? Damnit. Ah well, I'm sure there's plenty of other OC's you have that can be captured alive!)

3230903 (Well you can still steal her after the purposes are fulfilled. You know this.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Just making sure you meant Gale and are you sure I could make it crippling but not life threatening)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(True... I just need her in one piece, preferably alive or at least without major damage. You need her alive, or at least with an intact heart.)

3230907 (As life threatening as you wish she just has to live.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Good then shall we continue?)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Fight! fight! Fight! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!)
(Glad you two came to an agreement.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(That it shall)
As their unconscious bodies fall to the floor the sniper turns his attention to the only remaining pony in the room. "Are you going to stop us or can just go on our merry ways?"

3230926 (You may or may not regret that thought of yours dude. I'd say why, but i don't want to ruin the surprise. :trollestia:)

3230922 *Storm draws the m-1911 pistol on his side and fires three shots.*

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The sniper puts up a shield around Storm but not before a round nearly hits his ear as one of the two soldiers that he brought with him pulls out a silenced MP5 and puts a round into one of Gale's back legs making sure to keep a silence spell as well as a sleeping spell on her. He then has the other put her on his back after they partially tear her uniform and make sure to smear blood on her face and they run out into the hallway yelling for the ponies scattered about to get out of the way for the injured.
(Sorry for the wall I thought we should get her out of the way)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(You can get Warped out by Lolk if need be.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(No I have a fake medical chopper on standby)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(You may be changing your opinion, given what is most likely about to happen.)

3230944 *Nexus starts to stir and watches Gale being taken away. He stands up and draws his pistol. He runs to the coms and flips the switch.*
Nexus: "Attention all hands, lock down the ship! Three unicorns have taken Agent Gale hostage and are attempting to escape. I will peruse. No pony leaves this ship!"

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The sniper hears the transmission and teleports to his fellow team mates position on top where soldiers are starting to draw their weapons as the evac chopper touches down and the gunners open fire on anyone pulling a gun out.

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Well...maybe...lets see if I can turn this around)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(He'll be shooting at the chopper.)

3230966 (Guns are nothing compared lighting!)
*Nexus' horn unleashes another bolt of lighting that slams into the chopper's engine. the exhaust ports start spewing smoke as it drops back towards the flight deck.*

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

The smoke twists and turns into a swirling cloud, at the center of which a bright glow flares. When the smoke fades, the chopper and all its occupants are gone.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Do remember to respond to the PM's.)

Comment posted by NLR Lightning Bolt deleted Apr 27th, 2014
Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor
NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(I only saw one which I did reply to)

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 153