The New Lunar Republic Naval Forces 102 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 153 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 153
Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

[Just after Operation Hurricane *Debrief*)
(Situation unknown)

(So what now? Like go from after the debrief?)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(No clue, we must wait for NExus.)

*Back on the Goldenchord*
Storm: "Alright everypony, this was a success. the harbor is ours. The rest of the troops have surrendered and we took no damage. However, a soldier was taken hostage and we have yet to receive any word of demands for his life-
*Nexus kicks down the door*
Nexus: "WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!?"
(Let this go from here.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Alright. This time, I won't mess with Nexus like I did last time.)

(Kay i'l bring in the MP's in at a later date. Maybe just to keep a eye on you.)

Jet: "Nexus?! What in the name of Tarturus!?"

3230312 Storm: "Nexus! Where the-"
Nexus: "Art of the shadows. Now where is he, where is my son!"

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

*Meanwhile in an undisclosed location in the city*
A unicorn soldier in an unmarked uniform and a black DMR is looking over the Goldenchord through his scope searching for somepony onboard.

"Nexus. You....Your son was the Secret Service agent?"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Alright, so how do you want to do the hiring?)

3230325 Nexus: "Yes, I was watching the battle over a portable radar. Now where is he!"

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(I don't care how. Just do what you would prefer I guess.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The soldier notices a mare with the deck crew and keeps his sights on her while turning on the scope's live feed and cross referencing several photos he has scattered about the floor of the room he's situated in.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Have your OC meet mine at Trottingham outskirts.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Is that the city we are currently in?)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Should be nearby.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(Indeed I am)
He zooms the scope in to see that it is indeed the pony he was hired to kill and he wonders how this pony managed to get herself on the bounty boards.

"For the last time we dont know! Over the comms intel had him on the radar one second the next he was gone! So dont fucking come in here yelling at us when you put your own son on the line in the first place!"

3230358 (So that's how it's going to be.)
*Gale puts a hoof to her ear and then runs into the ship's island out of sight of the sniper.*

Comment posted by Midnight Rider deleted Apr 26th, 2014
NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The sniper smirks as he continues to follow her distinct energy pattern throughout her run since he had enough time to lock onto it.

3230393 (why does he want to kill her? She isn't a major player)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(He's a mercenary he doesn't care if she is the garbage mare he just wants her dead so he gets paid)

(Yay a restart)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor
Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Let's say the ELa put out the bounty; I want her body in reanimating condition.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor
Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(The Equestria Liberation Army)

(Alright.)

(*heavy sigh's insue*)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The sniper smiles and pulls the DMR back inside and puts it into a gun at bearing NLR symbols before donning a NLR uniform. He then slips out of the apartment he was holed up in past the bodies of the NLR troops he killed including the one he swiped the stuff from and slips out of the apartment complex before heading towards a zodiac. Once he hops in the boat zips off towards the large NLR ship in the harbor.

(Nothing. I just hate it when peace groups form in a war for civil rights. Fuck it. Theres a MP on the ship. Its Midnight. Got posted there two weeks back. I want go hard with him though.)

Rider: Of all of the units i could have joined it had to be the one's on the goldenchord. I think to myself looking around the boring grey halls of the lower deck of the carrier. Heading topside to get some fresh air i recieve a few salutes from the crew that managed to notice the colonel tab on my fore leg.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Oh, the ELA isn't a peace group. Their goal is to kill all immortals, starting with Luna and Celestia.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The zodiac is pulling up beside the ship just as he comes out and it signals the deck crew to be pulled up.

(Still. Fuck em. For all i care any rebel group/peace group are a bunch of environmental tree huggin dope smoking hippies. Thats my view on it)

I fiddle with the the holster of my PARA 14.15 1911 holster on my flank before ruslting my wings a little whislt looking over to the crew pulling the zodiac aboard.

3230410 Nexus: "I'm not going to ask again, where is my son!"

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The three ponies disguised in NLR uniforms nod in gratitude at the crew and collect their things as they hop out of the zodiac and move to go inside the ship

Jet: "We dont fucking now Nexus! Honestly if i knew i would tell you! Never get between a stallion and his family, but. I. Dont. Know!" I say hotly putting empasise on the last words.

I hold my hoof out infront of the lead one "Were have you been? Any activity off ship is to be reported to me and storm. Niether of us got any notification."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor
NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The sniper motions to the other two to take his gear and continue with the op as he deals with this. He then salutes Midnight. "Delta squad leader Steel Sword sir. We were pinned down during the battle and our communications equipment was damaged."

I look directly at you with a stern face "And the Zodiac. It just happened to be in harbour with republic markings even though no pony was sent ashore?" I stare at you for a long time in deep thought before lowering my hoof "Go on. Get something to eat."

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The sniper nods in thanks continues inside and meets up with the other two and they agree on an empty room to make a small place to meet up as the sniper goes down a different hallway as the other two following the energy signature he is still locked onto.

*Gale walks in and stops to see Nexus on the otherside of the room*
Gale: "Uncle Lunar? What are you doing here?"
Nexus: "Stay out of this Gale. Someone tell me who's got my son."
Gale: "You don't know who's got him!"

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

The sniper walks into the room shortly after Gale does and waits patiently as he waits to be recognized.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

A smoke pools into the room, forming into an indistinct figure.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 153