The New Lunar Republic Naval Forces 102 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 136 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 136

*Middle of Liberated Ponyville two days later*
*Nexus stands in the town center alone with Gale, Night and Luna bound and gagged next to him with a magic inhibitor on Luna's horn. He scans his surroundings through the visor on his helmet with A.L.I.S. telling him the time in his ear.*
Nexus: "Come on Pyr, I'm getting board of babysitting."
*Skyfall, Bolt and Storm sit on Sugar Cube Corner with a rifle and wired claymore explosive at the bottom of the stairs and front door. Radio silence is necessary while Nexus stands in town square. They've had to be more than cautious about what they did in the past few days since Luna went missing, leaving Striker in charge of the country.*
Storm: "This better work."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Next time, tell us!)

(I have ni relation to this what so ever :applejackunsure:)

"I bloody hope it does. We fuckin kidnapped Luna."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

A large glowing bubble appears in front of you, before popping loudly. An odd scene greets your eyes. There is the unicorn, Pyrrhic, eating a still alive and wriggling koi fish, his razor sharp teeth shredding it. A gold coated, white maned unicorn in priest's robes stands to the left, and an earth pony wearing a business suit made out of C4 stands to the right.
Pyrrhic looks up.
"Your son will be teleported in once we have verified the bodies are genuine. Soft Light, see to it."
Soft Light steps forth, pulling out a long sword radiating a void of magic. It is a sword clearly enchanted to kill alicorns. He walks over to Luna first, and slashes at her neck.

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark is calmly waiting with a black DMR he got from the bag and the briefcase tied to his side watching Nexus.

3227669 Nexus: "You teleport him next to you so I can see he's alive and to ensure he's him as well."
(If you just did what i think you did, you're fucking dead.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark shifts his gun to aim at the newcomer.

"Here we go." *I say as the sword is lifted and slashed*

3227677 Storm: "Don't shoot. Not until he says so."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(in order to make sure they're real, Soft Light will kill each of them, then use necromancy to rip their true identities out of their souls.)
"Nope." Pyrrhic replies simply. Soft Light, after ensuring that Luna is throughly dead with several more arbitrary wounds, quickly kills the other two.

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark nods as he flips a switch on the gun causing it to hum with magic.

3227682 (So you're going to kill him anyways?)

(WTF DID YOU JUST DO.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Who, Nexus? fuck yeah. Speaking of which...)
there is barely a sound, as the anti-magic rounds slam into Nexus's skull.

(Thanks for reminding me:twilightsmile:)

"Don't plan on it." *I snicker* "if you told me 3 weeks ago that I would be fighting with nexus. I would have called you insane."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

*I load up my sniper with incerary rounds and ain at the group.* "come on give the signal."

3227694 *The magic shield he had around himself does nothing but slow the round but the helemt dents heavily from the impact.* (Not today. Bitching my way through this like a mother fucker. And i was talking about my son.)
Nexus: "You think I wouldn't accpect anti magic rounds?"
*Two masked figures apear behind the gun emplacement and plant explosives a loud boom rocks the entire town as the gun is torn to pieces.*
Nexus: "You got what you wanted, now give me back my son!"

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

"Load with armor piercing."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Still killed Luna. you did nothing to stop that before she died.)

Pyrrhic finishes his meal then stands up.
"Well, considering I just ate him alive... Good luck with that."
A loud beeping sounds from the stomachs of the three antagonists as the look down in surprise, before the land mines implanted inside their stomachs turn each of them into a fine red mist.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(And Gale. And Night.)

(You do realize that anti-magic rounds aren't affect by magic in any way, right? The shield would've done nothing at all.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark watches from his scope expression never changing.

(I can't even go to school without you guys having a bloody RPing storm. Can someone sum up what the hell just happened, because 5 pages of RP and a new thread have happened since I left for school this morning and I have no desire to sift through all of it.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(So how do you think Nexus will try to overturn all of this?)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(I killed Luna, Gale, and Night. Nexus would be dead if he wasn't refusing to accept that a magical shield won't affect anti-magic rounds.)

(Me, storm , and lighting are now working with nexus and Luna is dead.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

(I don't know I'm winging it)

3227723 (Jesus H. Christ. When did this whole saga go to hell in a handbasket? I was perfectly fine just flying missions against the Legion or Empire, getting shot down once and a while, and tinkering with aircraft for the fun of it. Now you're killing Princesses and GMs, and everypony and her mother is freaking OP'd out the wazoo. What the fuck was wrong with what we had going before?)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(I always thought no plan was supposed to survive contact with the enemy? Mine is, the only problem is that no one wants to admit it. Although, I guess I wasn't expecting him to actually bring in Luna.... I thought he would bring in corpses. This lets me skip a couple 80 steps!)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Besides being out of a bad action movie? Quite honestly, I don't know. But you guys, or rather Nexus, dumped this in my lap. So now you play by these rules. Not my fault you expected honor and predictability. Not all villains are idiots, you know.)

(Technicaly me storm and lighting are just normal snipers. It was this or have our OC's jailed by the military police.)

3227712 Nexus: "You...Did...What?"
*Nexus shakes with anger as the shield around him turns visible and red. His eyes become blood red and serpent like as his coat turns a dark shade of midnight blue. The air around the town turns dry as dry lightning cracks across the sky.*
*his voice growing more dark and distorted, like Sombra. "You...Son...of a...BITCH!" *The ground beneath his hoofs turns scorched. As the orb slowly expands, the scorch follows. Once it passes the first wall of Sugar Cube Corner, the walls burst into flames*
"I WILL END YOU!"
*the orb shoots out and starts burning ever inch of every building it passes through Pyr, has no time to escape as the orb turns him into a pile of scorched bones. as the orb clears the skelletons of the fake troops that Nexus turned into Luna, Gale and Night lay, across from him, he can see the real Knight and Gale's bodies in a pile of their own ash. Luna was far away, but she's next on his list. Nexus, now Umbra spreads his wings and takes off to the clouds*
"That's it, nopony can stop this war peacefully. Everypony in this war must die."
*Nexus leaves the burning town in his wake as he starts his return to his ship.*
(Our presence here is over. We will return to the AF threads tomorrow. Hope Lolk is proud of bringing this upon the whole of this war; We know he is. Now I am a bad guy. There's no saving me.)

3227734 (You know, come to think of it, all this shit started when you started co-GMing. In case you hadn't noticed, Nexus and I kinda had a rivalry going, we were building to a really big, epic fight and because I went to school and decided to play Call of Duty for an hour, that's all been thrown away.)

3227740 (Hold the phone. I may have the answer.)

*I teleport into Ponyville, eyes aglow with yellow and a similar colored aura about me. I'm hovering, but not by my wings.*

"NO MORE!"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(And I never said i didn't feel guilty about that. I'm certainly not proud. i just wanted a longer story . But a lot of this was me wondering why? Why did you come over here?)

(I was personally expecting you to declare all of this non-canon.)

"Wait what." *I hear what was said about his brother being eaten.* "uh guys. We should go. Now. unless you want to be caught in a hellstorm"

3227749 (I'll improv all i have to. So if you killed my son, that's what happened. It's not Nexus' real cannon but it's apart of this cannon until this war ends. I will die eventually somehow. I guess Luna would have to find a new Element of Honor or use her skills in combat to kill me. Or my snow griffon that taught my ancestor to fight could come and kill me since Astral could kill me as Umbra if he offered a fair fight.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Also, please get on skype. Apologizing is really hard via text.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(I wasn't expecting you to fly off the handle. I was going for a long game, where you swore revenge and we had a in-depth storyline.)

NLR Lightning Bolt
Group Contributor

Dark slides back and helps him up. "Agreed."

3227764 (Dude, you killed my son. I'm not going to let your little ass live to fight another day. I was waiting for the whole, illusion and we fight in the burning remains of ponyville to the death. or you let me live to toy with me more.)

3227764 (Dude, you killed my son. I'm not going to let your little ass live to fight another day. I was waiting for the whole, illusion and we fight in the burning remains of ponyville to the death. or you let me live to toy with me more.)

(I have one word for you. Run)

"We'll blow the charges once we are outside come on let's move." *I put the sniper over my back and head outside Aug in hoof.*

3227774 (he's dead, he has nowhere to go. would you let the guy that just ATE your son run away? fucking no)

Comment posted by NightmareDash deleted Apr 25th, 2014
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 136