The New Lunar Republic Naval Forces 102 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 104 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 104

*Back on the Goldenchord*
Storm: "Alright everypony, this was a success. the harbor is ours. The rest of the troops have surrendered and we took no damage. However, a soldier was taken hostage and we have yet to receive any word of demands for his life-
*Nexus kicks down the door*
Nexus: "WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!?"

"Woah shit!!" I move over to nexus blocking his path "He's not here we have no idea where he is.....at least i dont think so." I look over to storm cloud. "Do we have any idea sir?"

3214512 Storm: *Pulls gun.* "No, we don't. And under law-"
Gale: *pulls her gun and points it at Storm* "You shoot him, you'll be tried as a traitor. Under Royal Order, he is to be brought in alive. Hey Uncle Lunar."
Nexus: "You tell me where my son is or I'll fucking sink this ship with one bolt of lighting!"

"Everypony calm the fuck down this shit isnt gonna get us any where! Just put the guns down and save the ammo for the solar fucks....Kay!?"

3214528 Nexus: "Somepony get talking!"

"You'l have to ask storm on that. I was inbound and comms were down on my helo."

(G'night mate)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Can Lolk make an entrance?)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Alright)
"Looking for your son are we?"
A smug voice calls out. Smoke pools together to for a coal black unicorn with a bleach white mane. He looks dismissively at Nexus, smirking shamelessly.

3214777 Nexus: "You..." throws Jet out of the way and slams Lolk into the closest wall with a metal foreleg in his throat and a electrified blade about to give him a very effective lobotomy. "You tell me where my son is or I will make the next few seconds of your miserable little life your last! Where is he!"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

The smoke swirls as Nexus dives through it, before reforming back into Lolk. Turning around to face Nexus, he addresses him with a bored tone.
"Please. You didn't actually think I'd threaten your son in the flesh, did you? Give me some credit. I just had someling plant an illusion in the room ahead of time. Try not to insult both our intelligences."

3214796 Nexus: "Where are you? I would be more than happy to settle this face to face. I would love to just sit back and rip you limb from FUCKING LIMB! Give me back my son!"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

The unicorn raises an eyebrow. "Firstly, I do not intend to die, so I doubt we'll ever have the misfortune of meeting face to face. Secondly....... No. You by yourself? That's not enough. After I went through the admittedly small effort of capturing Astral Wind, I'm not going to settle for getting just one. Go find at least...... Oh, at least three more that care for him. No point in setting a giant trap if you only get to catch one beast."

3214810 Gale: "What do you want you maniac!?"
Nexus: "Shut it Night n' Gale! What do you want, money, power, an ostrich? You want it I can get it."
Storm: "Nex..."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

The unicorn taps his chin.
"Hmm.... What do I want, what do I want....? Oh! I know! What I want is.... Well, none of your concern. You don't have the means or mindset to give it to me. Though, there is something that has been nagging me. Why would a unicorn bother working with Pegasus and thestrals? You have wings of your own, so I can't really see the reasoning. Of course, it may simply be you don't know..."

3214819 Nexus: "Drop the shit. You want a Nexus, you can have me."
Gale: "Lunar!"
Knight: "Commander!?"
Storm: "Nexus, stop."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

The unicorn gives him a puzzled look.
"What makes you think I'm joking..? I wasn't kidding about getting more people in the trap. Overkill is needlessly inefficient, as well as barbaric. You're not getting the location until I've got a guarantee of getting to kill at least four competent individuals. Until then, your son will be stuck as a fish, swimming around in circles as his body reshapes his mind."

3214860 Nexus: "Name. Them."
Storm: "Nexus."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

"Night n' Gale, White Knight Jr, and...... Luna.."
(I don't know their names yet, since they aren't in the logs.)

3214868 (Night n' Gale: GF, White Knight JR: BFF, Princess Luna.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Very well. Let him have cake.)

3214868 Gale: "Uncle Lunar... You can't be seriously thinking about this?"
Knight: "Nex?"
Nexus: "If you let him go now, we'll settle this like real men. No weapons, no magic. I just want my son. I don't care if he seems me again, just let him go home to his mother. I will stand in front of a firing squad, or if you want, you can make me suffer instead. Just let him go."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

The unicorn on again looks puzzled.
"To what gain? You're essentially asking me to accept a bargain in which I lose. You're only payment relies on your ability to intimidate or appeal to the sense of family and honor that the other pony has. I am not intimidated, and bonds of love and friendship are dime a dozen. Really, all you've done at this point is win me fifty bits. Shard Matcher was sure you wouldn't try to appeal to my theoretical sense of family."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(I thought commanders were trained to remain in control of their emotions...:unsuresweetie:)

3214884 (Not when you fuck with his family!)
Nexus: "He's nothing in this war. A specialty squad only asked to bring in those that need to be brought down. And love for family, your own flesh and blood, that's something you can't come by. I will not let you hurt him. I'll bring you their bodies. Just give me a location."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

The unicorn thinks for a few seconds, before nodding.
"Very well. The coordinates will be left outside the room, nailed to the door. If you arrive in good faith, a unicorn will be there to teleport you to the death trap."

3214911 Gale: "Lunarus!"
Nexus: "I'll kill them myself. Your unicorn can take the bodies back. Only if they bring Astral there."
(And wee're on a ship.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

The unicorn nods. "Agreed. I will be waiting." The smoke fades from view.

3214928 Storm: "Nexus, what are you talking about? You're going to kill Luna!? Are you insane!?"
Gale: "Luna!? What about me!? Not only will Mom kill you but Dad will make you suffer more than you could ever know."
Nexus: "DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT!? Just, give me time to think."
Gale: "Uncle Lunar," *pointing her gun at Nexus* "I'm not letting you kill me."
Nexus: "Don't bother, I've had a shield up since before I got here. Just give me time to think."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(So, do I win the Evil Bastard Award or not:scootangel:?)

3214941 (You win the Is-Going-To-Die-A-Painful-Death-At-The-Hands-of-The-Most-Powerful-Unicorn-Since-Star-Swirl-The-Bearded Award. Enjoy the pain and suffering that will follow. :pinkiecrazy:)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Ah, but who will die the death? Which OC? There are so many, and you have no good way of knowing which one is which.)

Storm: "Well... I guess we don't have to break down what munitions we used. I'm going to convene with Nexus alone in my quarters with the rest of Alfa Squad. We'll get your son back Nex, I promise."
Nexus: "..."
Gale: "..."
Knight: "..."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Question: if I start shelling the ship, will you have to start a new mission?)

3214984 (Make it tomorrow. I want to go to sleep and start around....1800 [6:00 pm for those that aren't of the military master race] I have to run out to my dad's work to move a door.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Alright. I'll start killing you all then)

3215003 (You're not the only one with chess skills my friend. I'm a smart person. So if you want to unhinge Nexus, your funeral. :pinkiehappy:)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Easy to be a chess master when you control. Out of the OC's. I'm not impressed.)

3215026 (Stage one: shock. Stage two: anger Stage three: Bargaining Stage four: Planning. These aren't the wrong stages of grief. These are the stages of me when you fuck with me. And since Nexus is me, on the inside, I'm not so sure you're ready for this. I hold back A LOT. If I just did everything i ever planned on doing, i'd be in jail for many levels of cruel and unusual punishment. I have a twisted mind when i'm mad, if you want to tap into that, then you're going to get the pony knocked right out of you. :pinkiecrazy:)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(I burned away the pony long ago. Changeling master race! Bring it on, I haven't had a real challenge in...... Ever, actually, this will be fun.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Currently? No, not by what I've seen so far. You look gullible, and blinded by emotions. But I have high hopes for you. So far, I've only dealt with people below or ridiculously above me. Hopefully, you'll be around the same level.)

3214974 3215045 (Gotta love traveling all day, no internet or computer. Regardless, here I am.)
*I open up the door to the debriefing room, dead tired and only half paying attention to where I'm going.*

"Sorry I'm late, had to clear some drone stuff up with Ever..."

*My eyes fall on Nexus. In the split-second it takes for this fact to register, my hoof jolts to my side, then comes up with equal speed, holding my B32R. I'm a pin-drop away from pulling the trigger.*

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

3215080 Nexus: "Shoot me, please. I beg you. Maybe if I'm dead he won't have a bargaining chip."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

"I don't need to."
The smoke reforms.
"It's already been taken care of. We figured you might have some troubles killing your bargaining chips, so we've arranged for things to be done for you."

3215090 Nexus: "What are you talking about?"

3215090 "I'm sorry, but who the fuck are you?"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

The unicorn opens his mouth to speak, but is cut off by alarms and an explosion, as the ship shudder violently.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

"Just an enemy."

3215093 3215099 *I'm thrown against the bulkhead, and as I regain my balance, I resheath my pistol.

"Not now, Nexus. Not today. But there's a kill order on your head, and your day will come very fucking soon. Now get the fuck off this ship, and take that motherfucking smoke unicorn with you."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 104