The New Lunar Republic Naval Forces 102 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 178 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 178

"I'l try. You'l need to get here quicker than ASAP sir there already sending teams out!"

3214226 *The chopper pulls up over the waves and starts its move towards the docks were Delta is stationed. Gale opens up with the 40mm Grenade launcher on the side, blasting away any opposition that was close enough as the hue starts its hover on the roof.*

As the door mounted weapon runs dry i switch to the rifle on my back and help out with the evac helo.

"Come on lets get outta here!" I signal to the pilots who are still inside of the huey

3214247 Gale: "Pull out boys! We gotta move!"
*the rescue chopper pulls out as small arms fire bounces off of the bottom. All escape unharmed*
Gale: "Hey, I'm Night n' Gale."

"Thanks for saving our flanks Gale would'a been griffon lunch if it werent for you. Names jet." I extend my hoof

3214287 Gale: "Good to meet ya Jet. That stick in the mud *nodding to Knight* is Junior."
Knight: "Would you stop calling me that Gale?"

I laugh slightly before hooking the rifles strap to the carabiner on my back "Well i have to think you for saving our sorry flanks back there. Drinks next time your in town or at the barracks?"

3214304 Gale: "Do we look old enough to drink?"

I laugh and wave a hoof at you " Dont worry about age. Quarter masters foal got a drink. He's only twelve. Plus if they found out you saved our flanks you'l be good."

3214311 Knight: "Astral drinks. His old mane hates it but what he doesn't know won't hurt 'im. Besides, We're required not to drink. Mostly because the oldest one out of us is 15."

"Fine suit yourselves. I still owe you though." I smile before clipping my self to the inner canopy and sitting on the edge of the cargo bay looking out "Beautiful world....Shame we have to fight for it, eh."

3214322 Gale: "Yeah. But if you're thinking what i think you're thinking, one I'm 14, and two Astral would snap your neck if you even looked at me funny."

"I wouldnt even dream of it kid. Your way to young to be fighting anyway.....Not that i doubt you got skill though." I reply my wing flapping out slightly as i continue to look out of the cargo bay door.

3214334 Gale: "You wanna tell him or should i?"
Knight: "You do it."
Gale: "We're former Secret Service. Astral was our founder and our leader. We don't technically exist."

"If you dont technically exist it would explain why i've never heard of you colts." I turn around facing gale "Mind explainin a bit more or am i not on the list of need to know?"

3214351 Gale: "Only if you're a lawyer. Astral pestered his dad to train him and he eventually got the paper work to start his own team. He trained us and Uncle Lunar put us in charge of security in Canterlot before the war. Afterwards, we were despaired but we kept all of the gear."

"Hmm. Okay then. I can tell you got fighter jet training. And ground combat training. I guess thats all i need to know but its good to know you got such a.....Expansive background."

3214372 Gale: "When your leader's the son of the NLR Senator and Captain of the Guard, you get the best training you can get. All of our parents aren't just soldiers, they're all Elements of Freedom."

"So much for staying in the loop, ey then colt. I'd never want to be a bearer of an element...too much weighing down on your back. Better a Special Operations soldier than a element bearer in my mind."

3214389 Knight: "The Elements of Freedom are a Spec Ops group. They all bear elements but Nexus made sure they could survive on their own if war broke out and one died."

"Only Special Operations? I would'a thought they would be classed as Special Forces. Being element bearers and all."

3214412 Gale: "They do what they have to. I came from the elements of Hope and Fate. Hence the bat wings and the pink mane."

"What im wondering is why are you fighting this early in your life? You could easily take a stray bullet to a single vital organ or the head or even a artery and your out. Nothing we would be able to do in the field....Why at such a young age?"

3214419 Knight: "No pony suspects the kid to put a knife in your back."

"Your gonna have problems later colt." I point towards knight as the helo touch's down and the wheels flex before bouncing back from the weight of the helo. I unclip the carabiner connecting me to the inner canopy.

"Was a nice chat with you colts. I got a feeling i'l be seeing more of you." I jump out and duck my head as i lightly run towards the entrence to the decks below

"Metaphorical sense!" I shout back towards you turning around and joggin backwards as i shout back.

3214452 *Gale rolls her eyes and pulled out a picture before sighing.*

( i take it we done here?)

(I'l see you there. You setting it up now?)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Astral Wind will be turned into a koi fish through the polymorph tank.)

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 178