The New Lunar Republic Naval Forces 102 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 97 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 97

*NLRFS: Goldenchord bridge (outside of Las Pegasus), 1425hrs* Storm Cloud: "Alright everypony. Listen up. For those that don't know who I am, I am Colonel Storm Cloud, Commander of the NLRAF. The place was held by one Commander Lunarus Solaris Nexus, but now he is our priorety target; but we'll get to him later. We have our first mission. Rear Admiral Blaze has sent scouts north, leaving us here to work out our next move. Their pilots and ships have never breached the airspace or the harbor to the north here. But they never saw the likes of us before. There are fifteen ships in the makeshift harbor three hundred miles north of here. Our F-35's will be packing long range anti-ship missiles, so the ships will be our first objective. Do not destroy anything outside of that. We'll need them. This is the first military target we'll be taking for the Navy. So this is of vital importance. On to Nexus however. He and his organization are working from a Celestia Class Aircraft Carrier, (Nimitz Class IRL) Called the EFS: Lifeline. It stands for Equestrian Fighting Ship. Not sure why he's chosen to call it that, but from reconisnece photos it won't be hard to identify. It bears the group's emblem on the deck. The United Equestria symbol. This ship is top priority. It is to be disabled if it is found. The Air Force personnel I have brought will cover it. Until then, we blast those fucking Sun Butt loving ships to hell. Prepare to shove off.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(I wonder if this will crash and burn or not...)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

"Aye! My squads first goal is to get in to the server room, get the ships hard drive and get out befor it's blown out of the water. Correct sir?" (Just a quick run over for confirmation.) "Also lunarus is a kill on sight target as well I'm guessing?"

"Well i got all my gear with me right here. So if you dont mind im just gonna lay it all out in my quarters with the rest of the squad. Sir." I come to attention and salute you hefore throwing a duffle bag over my back and walking towards our assinged quarters.

3200766 (So everything's going to happen on this thread, for both Navy and Air Force?)

3205468 (Just here. Spread the word if you would please since you know more people in the AF that will listen to you.)

"Corrupted Shadow reporting for duty, Sir, just tell me what to shoot at and when," I say, saluting quickly before checking my weapons.

3200808 3205404 3200766 "I have two MQ-9 Reapers on call back at Everfree AFB, loaded with enough guided missiles to disable a few ships. Whichever aircraft I'm assigned to, I'll need to temporarily load it with my drone control software. Which F-35 variant will we be using, B or C? And if we're using F-35s, how will we board the Lifeline? Last thing: are you saying the Lifeline is anchored in an Imperial harbor? The idea doesn't fit well with Nexus' middle-of-the-road philosophy."

"I aint a flycolt sir. Im going in via hawk."

3205648 "He could be selling secrets over there at the moment. And we'll be putting boots inside by Navy Black Hawk. We'll have a few in the air to provide any cover needed in case any aircraft launch before we get to them."

(Can't wait to get started :rainbowdetermined2:)

3206415 (Just want to relax this spring break, and my grandma is dying... So i need some time to let that sink in too.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

They have no idea what we're planning.

Well, 3205404 might, but the rest of them don't.

3205997 "Understood, scrap the software upload. I'll head down to my cabin, start prepping for when we roll out."

*I turn to leave.*

3206559>>3206415 (Oh, you're planning something, how cute. 10 bits says it won't survive a day with us.)

(I kniw something........oh my god :yay:)

"I'm going to get my gear ready, as well as get my bullets and guns locked and loaded. I'll be ready for the mission in about a hour." *I shuffle through my bag and pull out 2 clips of ammo. One clip has a Flame the other a lighting bolt* "Electric and incinerary bullets. I can make enough for my squad. Since nexus is a shoot to kill, I'll put one of my electric bullets right in his damnned body."
(When the mission starts my squad will have the bullets)

3206673 (You don't seem to know our knack for planning do you? Why do you think we're Colonels and you're the grunts?)

(HEY! RAFR are SO.....not grunts)

3207145 (I'm talkin here brotha. Here you're a grunt compared to us. We skeam and plot enough that we could be politicians)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Funny. That's what we always say to other people.)

(Indeed. Speaking of which, Flec and I need to pitch an idea on skype later today.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Oh, hush. It'll be fine.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Contributor

(Well, I can't use skype right now for reasons. I'll PM you.)

(Fuckin pen pushers dont know shit about frontline life.)

3207343 (I don't know, I kicked your asses right.)

3207346 (With skills. You forget the skills)

(There is no love lost between pen pusher and me. Always liked the officers below rank of captain.)

3207350 (Too bad this one outsmarted you)

(Im a frontline infantrymen. And im trying to break that by getting officer rank as a pilot :rainbowlaugh: imma have a great time with that)

(I'm working up he ranks. My jaw dropped when I checked the ranks after my first mission and I saw I was master sergeant. Plus I'm the NLRAF hacker. I'm smart and a fighter.)

3207619 (still beating yall. Not only do i have more experience, i also have no sense of pain. kind of. The metal is living, but i don't feel pain due to years of it.)

(BTW. NLRAF master sergeant skyfall reporting in! I will not fail sir!)

(Your the one who put me in this position. Thanks btw. FYI skyfall is doing what he can to avenge tach while trying to impress the higher ups in the NLRAF.)

3207630 (I give rank based on activity, not skill.)

(That's why skyfall wants to be the one to kill lunarus. Because he left tach for dead.)

3207635 (He didn't have a choice. Either prolong the pain before death, or let them die faster.)

((You have to admit that his special bullets are handy for killing lunaras)

(When someone dies in battle it's Natural to blame someone(

3207655 (I'm alot faster then that titan i was in. Plus you read Deathbattle? I kicked Lolk's ass.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 97