The New Lunar Republic Air Force 187 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34
Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

Anyone good at rhymes? Zecora is helping skyfall in the story i'm writing and it's freaking hard to think of rhymes :rainbowlaugh: . I need rhymes that zecora would say when trying to tell somepony they have amnesia. please help!

This wouldn't happen to be the story that involves me would it? :trixieshiftright:

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

It's. Skyfalls past. Of how he is lead up to join the nlr. It may. If I do add any one's oc's it will only be ones that I have gotten permission to use.

3445495 Just don't get me:
1. Raped
2. Shipped (unless you want to use Nexus' Wife too.)
3. Molested
That's really my only criteria for using Nexus.

Sounds like Lolk and Night Striker to me that does.

3446553 Lolk is the one raping and Striker's the one getting molested. But Nexus and Aegis are the ones that kick asses instead of starring at them.

I wish it wasnt so centred around pulling one all the time. Yeah sure your in the army navy air force its aloud to stare at a good piece but still no need every ten seconds.

3446918 not sure what any of that meant. But I run the NLRAF and I just work for the others. But seeing as RP is now gone, half our jobs are too.

Let me translate quick.

Pulling one = Gettin laid
Good piece = Nice ass

:rainbowwild:

3446926 Well, it's Lolk. He/she enjoys watching Striker squirm. I do feel that Aegis and I are the only ones who have no real need for getting laid. Seeing as I'm married and he's.... well I think he's got a Girl Friend.

Eh. Sorry if I start talking random to you. Just came back from a camp for all the cadets around the british isles.

3446969 Eh. I've heard stranger. I'm just about to make finish the fight for the next Deathbattle. Speaking of, you wanna go a round? Winners get the chance to challenge Nexus for the title of Champ.

Bring it. I need a fight. You want some back ground?

3446974 PM a character's weapons armor and skills and I'll match you with another competitor. If none are around, I'll throw one of the Elements of Freedom at you and see where it goes. Last one to go was Hestaria, and she lost.

3446991 Hey, you good at drawling ponies?

................Hahahahahahaha! Great joke man, crack me right up ya do. Ya crazy mental head......Oh wait...you where serious?.....Well shit....yeah i dont man. i aint the whole artsy kinda guy

3447002 I forgot who it was in the NLR, but someone said they were starting a tumblr with comics and the Officer's tumblr is looking for artists. Half for the comic and half so I can get the version of Nexus I really want.

3447002 Alright, I'll see if we can get the first Dogfight Deathbattle. I'd hate to use my son but I might have to...

you said anyone man dont go back on your promise.

3447080 Well we don't have anyother pilots on file right now. Either that or Gale. And I know you don't want to fight something so adorable.

I did mention he was a ex marine so it doesnt have to be in flight.

3447083 Well you have an F-35 and Astral (or Gale) has the F/A-200. Both similar capabilities and are trained soldiers too. So it's a good match but we'll work on it. Plus, HOW AWESOME WOULD A DOGFIGHT DEATHBATTLE BE! It would end on the ground but Air to Air combat for a DEATHBATTLE would be awesome!

Touche. the F-35B II lightning is nothing like your american ones which is the A variant by the way

3447098 I think we have the C variant. Catapult capable. along with the A. But we have the B variant. We made the bloody things. It's like Nexus having the second best version of the Iron Icarus and selling the best versions. And for your background, the F/A-200 Aircobra II is a VTOL as well. Stealth capable and a super-cruise speed of Mach 2.0. Top speed Mach 3.5. Though fictional, it's still a good match.

Cringe worthy material for a air cadet right there man. No offence its well made but no aircraft has full stealth capabilities. You can have low observability which is pretty close to the same thing

3447131 When I say "full stealth" I mean it has internal weapons bays and Angular Deflection like the Raptor and the Lightning II. The Minimal Radar Cross section is the same as the Raptor but it can hover like the Lightning II. It's a bridge between the two planes.

3447151 -_-
You make it seem like it's the best plane. It's faster yes, but turns wider. Hovering, it handles slightly clunky due to it being larger and needing four nozzles to keep it up instead of the two (all counting the rear exhaust) that the Lightning has. It carries the same weapons and uses the same radar. More or less the same plane, one's just bigger and faster. So as long as you can keep it in range, the Lightning could intern out maneuver the Aircobra. But seeing as there would be two expert pilots in either plane, it would more or less come down to the ground. And that is an unknown seeing as neither of you have been put through the scoring system yet.

knew it would get to you man xD :trollestia:

3447174 *confused looked to the sides* It didn't really get to me. It's just logic as to how it would function.

Fair enough. one thing dont go biased on me cause he's your son

3447189 Hestaria is his God mother and she lost her fight. Nexus didn't win for being me. It was how the math added it up. Lolk, Aegis and I agreed the system I made was fair. Especially since I didn't score me until after I wrote Lolk VS Striker.

Fair enough. This is gonna be fun to read. anyways gotta go man. have a good one. Bah bye

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34