The New Lunar Republic Air Force 187 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

True that me. Look seriously i cant fucking stand this anymkre. Even if you did nerv yourself your essentially turning this into a massive guerrilia war which wasnt the aim in the first place. Im done with the Republic the Empire and the Legion and the ELA and any other fucking faction here. Lolk your head of the Military Police, if anyone even cares about that anymore.

No one will read this. No one will care. Why do i try. When all that happens is it gets overlooked over shadowed or pushed to the back or the pack. I dont understand what im supposed to do anymore. Why try. Why even try in life when its just easy to give up.
I dont even know anymore but im gone. See ya.

Im done here shadow. Thats it. If you didnt understand it then why bother. All you need to know is im gone.

3249603 well good luck then.

3249583 ya I should as well, I probably fucked everything up

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

I'm going to do something in the Underground, hopefully that'll go better.

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

I''ll see what happens with the group

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3249660 I hope I did not just fuck up an Rp with my character

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3249690 No, you just showed up at a bad time. But I'm not sure why Nexus reversed his position on human OCs, he kept Midnight from having one early on

3249726 I just entered to force them to work together and to shake things up.

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3249522 3249580 3249583 3249636 Alright, this may not have been a pleasant turn of events, but I'd actually like to keep RPing anyway. So, we can all get mad and go our separate ways, or we can come together, just have an open discussion about what we want to do, and work this out as a group.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15