The New Lunar Republic Air Force 187 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Good afternoon everypony, DJ-Pon3 here. This isn't my usual style, but this isn't something to shake a bow at. Anyways, on May, 2nd, 1086 ANM, Canterlot was attacked by an airship bearing NLR markings. The ship, soon after opening fire, detonated and fell upon the entire city. The resulting impact of the burning ship caused Canterlot to not only be destroyed, but the sheer impact dislodged Canterlot from the mountain. So far, no survivors have been found. Nearly four million lives have been lost due to this war. Celestia was thankfully not in the castle at the time. At the same time, a meteor shower, caused by the Legion of Discord, decimated the Republic's base of operations. Luna is not accounted for but is presumed to be dead. But now Discord has come and whipped out the remaining forces of both armies. He now controls more than all of Equestria in only two days. Under new law, I am to retire and give charge to Discord to broadcast his music instead of mine. So, before i go, I have to ask, who out there listening, praying with me that this isn't the end, who out there will stand and fight? Show them that no matter who we are, we don't go down easily. Whether you're Solar Empire or Lunar Republic, we are all Equestrians. Stand for your life and fight back! This is DJ-Pon3, sighning off for the last time.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

Hello, downtrodden citizens of Equestria. We have heard your plight. We have seen the destruction Discord, Celestia, and Luna have wrought. And we will not stand for it.

On this day, we come to your aid, brave Equestrians! The Equestrian Liberation Army has arrived! Even now, our brave soldiers are securing towns and villages in preparation. When Discord's armies come, we will not stand idly by. We will not, as some have, done watch as you fend off the monstrous horde alone.

We will fight for You, citizens of Equestria! No more shall you be forced to dance to the cruel strings of the ageless, for together we will prevail!
~ ELA Officer Fire Spark, signing off.

Comment posted by Midnight Rider deleted May 3rd, 2014
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3