The New Lunar Republic Air Force 187 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 91 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 91
Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

-after the broadcast- *skyfall sits in his living room beside nexus and the other survivors.* "we are out of a base out of our airship. Butwe have a lab, a hacker/inventor, a nerfed nexus, nightshade, and boco."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(I'm proud of my propaganda. I think I did a good job:raritywink:)

3248257 (Link everyone else since noone else is here)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(i'll be writing Lolk's scene parallel to this, though you guys won't be anywhere near him. Yet.)
Lolk finally manages to dislodge the large slab of reinforced steel plating pinning him to the ground. Now that he was able to see, he gave himself a once over. Armor, Anti-magic Shard, and Element all there. Stinger tails? All there. Look around him, Lolk sees nothing but the crumbling ashes of his base. Quickly making the decision to leave, Lolk crawls out of the blasted city.

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"So what's the plan to get rid of discord?" *Skyfall says as he opens the window flys out with a wooden rod and a cup. And returns with a glass of chocolate milk and cotten candy.* "any ideas." *skyfall says taking a bite of the cotten candy.*

3248275 (well have fun with the RP because I really can't follow and I don't fit in well.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(Stumble in as a survivor. Weak and wounded. Human or pony whatever.)

3248454 (thanks one random survivor pony coming up for sake of giving my character and entrance)

3248334 A Pegasus entered the room wounded and battered.

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

*I quickly place my cotton candy and milk on the tableand rush to the pponies aid. Quickly closing the door and blocking it incase he was followed. I get some bandages and patch up his wounds. I carefully move him to the bed.* "Hey are you ok? What's you name?"

3248515 "Private, Gale Wind" *gasps for breath* his eyes dilated he then franticly says a stream of words all that can be made out is, "Legend... Assassin... Killed us all."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"The human... The guilds dug their hands and hooves into this then nowhere is safe. Until they show up we can stay here. I have to finish repairing my jet." (Skyfall has been all over. Just trust me on This. Just read my RP Twitter feed XD )

3248540 (okay) I Walked down the hall finding the place after the pony ran through leading me here. A guard saw me, before he could even speak to alert anyone of my immediate presence here I cut his throat with my folding blade and moved on making sure I was not spotted by cameras.

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3248275 3248314 3248540 (So what is our status? Do we have anything in the way of jets, drones, weapons, etc.?)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(We have my lab. And a bunch of really cool and non-OP inventions.)
"We need to get going. Come on to the lab!" *skyfall puts the. Injured pony on his back be for walking down the hall and turning into and empty room. I yell down the hall* "LETS GO"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Oh really? We'll have to fix that. Also, nothing more until Nexus gets online.)

*Nexus at a window looking out at the Everfree Forest still smoldering from the meteor shower. On the couch behind him is a navy blue teenage colt with a gray mane sleeping soundly.*
Nexus: "Why do i have to keep a look out for everything? I have things that need to be done."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(I'l have to leave in an hour for a contest. Until then, lemme know when you want me to start.)

3249121 (After raid and i have to leave at arond 7:30)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(I'll be leaving in even less time. Skype me.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Come on nexus we have to get to the. Lab!"

3249131 (i thought we were already there?)
Nexus: *levitates the still sleeping teen onto his back and hits him with another sleep spell to make sure he doesn't wake up suddenly* "Let's go then."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(Living room.) *as the group enters the room. I hit a button on the wall and the we start to move down.* "labs down underneath the house." *we come to a stop and I send the elevator back up.* "welcome to my lab." *You see counters with test tubes and metal parts, a few glass rooms hold some Inventions on pedestals. Across the room there is a staircase on either side, leading up to a walkway that overlooks the lab. The wall behind it is made of glass and you see a giant empty room where the ragnarok used to sit. Only thing that remains are the cat walks in the giant room.* "alright. Anything we need I can build it from here. Just tell me what you want and I''ll get to work!""

3249179 Nexus: *Laying the teen in the corner with a pillow* "I don't need anything. I've got all I need. While i'm over here however, if anything that can kill me comes along, shout avocado and I'll snap out of it."
*Nexus' horn glows bright blue as do the teen's eyes as he kneels down next to him with his eyes shut.*

3249088 I heard the yell and followed the voice killing some guards on the way

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

*I flick on the security systems. Not one blind spot in the house.* "deploy turrets main floor." *as I say that 2 panels in each room on the main floor slide up and turrets move out to shoot anything thats not pony.* "shoot humanoid movement." *I turn the table and grab a bunch of parts.* "first up. Some new ammo and guns." *and I get to work.*

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Knew the guild would find me sooner or later. Alway prepared." *about 30 minutes has passed as I pick up a gun that I prop against the wall. Boco brings me a bag. I take the clotes out and put them on. I sling the gun over my back and a sword at my side.*

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(i think this crossover shouldn't be a problem) *skyfall hooks up a few other gadgets onto him.* "just a few other things be for he gets here." (The front sleeves are about as long. As the front legs.same length in the back as the front but not held on. A tight leather band Holds the front sleeves to the legs.)

3249215 (I beat you to that. That's my main melee weapon only mine can be shot out and are electrified.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(Luckly mines just steel. I really need to post skyfalls like 3 chapter. Backstory XD I'll link to his other weapons.)

3249248 (My sixty page back story leaves me without weapons. I'm just a kung-fu unicorn with cybernetic legs and back pack wings.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(It's made with a strong but light metal.)

3249276 (So long it isn't the sword of Olympus from God of War you're fine. Only weapons that pass the tech/magic cap we have.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(No. Normal sized longsword. Like real life sized.)

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3249276 3249268 (Do the Army & Navy know about this? B/c now we really aren't even an Air Force any more, since we don't have planes.)

*I follow you all into the lab, then lean against the wall as we enter. Pulling out my knife, I twirl it about in my hoof disinterestedly.*

"So what the fuck do we do now?"

3249282 (paratroopers. the reason i'm not involved right now is because i'm in somepony's head.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"We sit and wait. We have a guest coming. One that isn't going to want to get along. So be ready for a fight." *skyfall starts cleaning up all the parts and tools. Once done he flips a switch and the counters move into the floor and the spaces close.* "the weapons are over in that room. Including inventions that I made for battle. Take what you like." (I've opened up a lot of weapons by saying. "Including inventions I've made for battle." Just keep it within our tech-cap )

3249204 I continue to cut through the guards I enter a hall and see turrents pop up "Damn" I remark as I take cover. I make my way through the rooms dodging turrent fire.

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

*hearing the turrets I check the security cameras.* "He's here." *I turn to nexus.* "AVOCADO!" (Get your flank up XP. We have a guest.)

3249307 *Nexus snaps out of his trance and pulls an epipen out of reflex.*
Nexus: "I was about to get his memories of his mom back! What's going on."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Use your ears. We are about to have a visitor. So get ready to fight!" *skyfall takes the calborg and gets into a fighting stave. Boco flys up onto a catwalk.*

3249315 *Nexus casts a shield over the colt and draws his blades.*
Nexus: "I really need to fine a faster way to find his memories."

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3249293 "He can join the fucking club. You handle him, I'm spent."

(And is there a hard and fast rule to this tech limit?)

s>3249315 I enter the door to the room next to the lab blades drawn.

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(Nexus state the tech limit please.) (Also shadow hurry to the lab)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Let me guess the guild sent you?"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 91