The New Lunar Republic Air Force 187 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38
Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

If all the power sits with nexus. You have sparked an enemy nexus. One you can't believe. *this note sits on nexuses desk.* (elements of freedom rebellion will rise soon as a new group. TTYL BUDDY )

3246819 you're taking my name and using it for your own gain without my permission? wow.
Also, i'm trying to fix this! GIVE ME A CHANCE TO FIX THIS! You and Dash decided to become GODS FOREVER. While i keep my god OPness to a minimal. This is why I try to keep Nexus on the side lines. LET, ME FIX THIS! you're leaving something good, it just needs a little cleaning.

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

like I said. my armor is a last resort like your umbra. secondly ragnarok is just a awesome looking base.
If you want to know where I am gathering to MAKE A STORY LINE GO. rather then just this aimless banter.

here is ragnarok this is where I will stay and rally forces to start the story-line. Lets have a fair fight for this story line! :scootangel:

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

Then pick a new name. You stealing one he has wrote stories about, and never gave permission.

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(AH good point. I see! i will just call it the ragnarok then. but I will still have to say we have to fight the elements. The name is there to say "Hey we are fighting these elements!" )

3247027 Let me tell you how we're going to do this. Discord's going to come in and destory everything. We start over from their as the last survivors. We have what we carry and find. No super tech, no supernatural powers outside of basic magic for me and we build everything back up. I'm not your fucking enemy! I was a MINOR ANNOYANCE. I don't have all power. I have to report to Luna for everything. Speaking of: YOU GO AGAINST LUNA!? REALLY? My goal is to get out of this confilc ASAP. I didn't do anything outside of my rights as Colonel. All I want to do is show i'm not the bad guy you make me out to be. And why do you hate me? I didn't do anything to you. Storm's the one that couldn't save your friend and now he's dead.

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

I don't hate you I am wanted to do this for story line.. for once instead of missions where nothing happens but more Intel gathering. I just want to try and create a line where we battle, skyfall looses and is thrown back into a faithful dog of the military seeing that he was in the wrong .3. Wow that was a lot of info o.o ... I feel a lot better about this now. And it's my oc the hates nexus not me that hates you.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

I tried to make storyline. Hell, I had one going. You all left, but I had something going!

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

At least yours started...

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

And kept going. Not my fault you left!

3247082 If you fight the elements you will die. There is no way you'll live. These things killed Sombra. And if you want to tangle with something THAT powerful, it's your funeral. I don't want to do it. I want to make a new story. A survivor tale. Four soldiers, one not trusted but the only one with leadership, trying to get back to a dying republic by any means necessary. Let's give it a shot and give this group what it deserves, a good story without OP characters. I'll be stripped of all super powerful magic. Shields and normal lightning I'll be able to do. Hell, if it makes you happy, I'll rip my mechanical wings off. And since they're wired with my nerves; It. Will. HURT.

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

Alright. No powers I''ll stick with normal bullets no Chung armor, ragnirok Will stay under skyfall home in pony ville and these events of this will be forgotten and ranks will be restored. Deal?

3247158 Middle ground with ranks. Punishment is punishment. I can't just let you fully off the hook. I can't just nerf me to all time lows and let you keep your rank. Compromise acceptable?

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3247097 3247158 3247161 (I want to point two things out: first, it makes zero sense that Luna would bring in a traitor to lead the army instead of promoting loyal soldiers. Nexus has clearly established that he has his own agenda that runs contrary to the goals of the NLR. Speaking of which, why are you demoting us in-story for an OOC argument? And second, this whole crossover business started when Nexus brought in a Titan. All of the unrealistic tech Skyfall and I have brought in has been in reaction to that. You have to see that there is a massive power imbalance between Nexus and his gang and the rest of us. Everything I did here, I did under the assumption that Nexus & Nightshade would have a big, epic fight to the death at some point or another. Nexus OK'd crossovers by example, so I did the only thing I could to give myself a chance at such a fight, short of rewriting my backstory: brought in crossover tech. And on that note, collecting and developing new weapons would definitely be Nightshade's in-character reaction. He sees a threat, he starts arming himself in case he has to fight it. I can tone down his work speed and the power level of what he can acquire, but stopping completely would be radically OOC for him. I have to go to a concert in OKC tonight, so I'll be off until tomorrow morning; you guys figure it out.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

I can go with that. As long as I can work my way back up. Also I agree now with what your sayin. But you did give the ok to crossovers. So I have one more thing to ask. (Mobile I have to post the link in a minute. It's a final fantasy jet. Same as real world jet just a bit different. Has a travel mode and a fighting mode.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Lemme clear thinsg up.
1. to the best of my knowledge, Nexus just wants Lolk dead and his family back. After that, he'll retire, never to be seen again. how does that go against the NLR's goals?
2.Nexus clearly told me that he was at no point planning a big epic battle, nor did he see any reason why there would be one. Both in and out of character, neither Nexus nor I can see why you're out for his blood.
)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

travel mode of the strahl when in this mode. it's less maneuverable but faster. Like I said be for. It just a jet with 2 modes. Nothing OP

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Seriously! There is no big epic battle between the two of you! Nexus is not a villain, or even an enemy period! Show me where in the interrogation he apparently affronted your honor that led to this ridiculous blood oath of revenge attitude you seem to have!)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(My oc's aren't fast to trust the enemy (nexus going "awol" caused this). If I change that skyfall would become ooc. )

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(My Skype is scootaloo5000. Just sayin. .3. )

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(But he isn't. An. Enemy! That's the whole point of this!)
(Plus, if you two could legit have that kind of power, I doubt you'd be in the military. More like Weaponry that Luna would keep a tight leash on. And considering she can curb-stomp Nexus, I'm pretty sure that she can simply make you do it.)

(And if she won't, well.... I'm sure I'll think of something.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(I understand that but the whole "United equestria" thing blew any trust between oc's to bits.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(..........bgbghhnhnhhjnnnnnn)

so you hate him...... Because he's trying to bring a peaceful end to this violent war...? BEcause in that case.....

Yeah, fuck it. Lolk will be along shortly to recruit you.

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Also, get on skype.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(Anothering thing nexus (ooc) can control what Luna does if anything we should have a separate person (AKA Founder of the main NLR branch forum.) Control luna. Not nexus.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(Also in school .3. 20 minutes I'll be on Skype)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

Will someone tell me... WHO THE HELL IS LOLK that SMOKE pony?

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(You mean the one that never ever gets on, isn't involved in RP's, and handed the entire main group off to the guy that forced another player to write 70+ pages of clop scenes with him?)
(Note: Not talking about Nexus here.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(Well that's new info I never knew o,o )3247340

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(He's just a changeling. A powerful changeling, but just a changeling. He's not stronger than Nexus, or faster than Rainbow Dash. But he's been smart enough to avoid any of you figuring out where he is. You have one lead, but no one has followed it.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Plus, its unreasonable to ask a guy to tour the threads playing Luna. Nexus is the GM. thus, he plays all ponies that aren't PC's. This includes Luna.)

I said that crossovers were okay so long as it didn't pass what we had. Beasts of death and destruction is overkill of mote than OP. I can't summon things. And a super carrier that flies. That is OP. An ability that is more of a one time use is kind of OP but still balanced in comparison. And I'm demoting you for doing what you did and not being willing to try and fix it. I told you i was trying to fix everything but yall wouldn't listen. It's my job to enforce. And if i have to demote, i will and more over, if i have to teporaraly ban both of, i will. I don't like the ban hammer. I like ot be on teh side lines. and that's how i'm going to stay while you fight the new common enemy. Lolk.
no. IRL fighters and some advanced that are within IRL style games like from Ace combat 4-0 and others i don't know.

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(I can understand that. I''ve read over the prior on what you said and I see what you were saying. I was wrong you were right imams I didn't listen. I can't speak for the others but I can speak for myself.) *the ragnarok returns to where it was prior to this, bahamut leaves, my armor returns to the lab and I salute to nexus and Luna.*

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(:D I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING AWESOME!!!! MEDIVAL-ISH NLR!!! Swords and. Shields magic and dragons. Oh that would be the bomb )

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(JUST GO THE HELL WITH IT AND JUST THROW THE CRAP IN THE TRASH.)

3247213 (If you don't agree, plans will be in action)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38