The New Lunar Republic Air Force 187 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 288 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 288

Luna: "No, but he is our only option at this moment. Regardless he was not to be killed. That was an order given by Colonel Storm. I over ruled him and sent the best soldiers I could to tell you. They intersepted your communication about the harbor and derided to help. This cost the lives of a good friend of mine along with the sanity of anther. Once a replacement is found, Lunarus will be stripped of all magic and exiled into the deepest parts of Equestria along with his wife. His son will remain in combat until he has reached his service length."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Then I shall watch in amusement.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Oh yeah, I remember! Nexus was never actually supposed to die, was he?)

3245449 (not really If it were gladiator yeah it would)

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3245428 3245438 "Hang on, coming down."

*The Scorpion begins to descend, and though the minigun retracts, every missile is still armed. I reach into the storage cube, pull out my laser screwdriver and step out.*

"Let's get some answers here."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(Thank you that's why I have the Hyme playing I'm not bowing to Luna I'm praying. I don't trust this either.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Ah, I remember when myself and a few others did the whole "disobey your commanders because you think they're wrong" thing. Back Fire punished with a 10 page long series of trolls. It would've continued much longer had the zombie griffons not attacked.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Princess I ask you this. Have you heard of the fayth? An age old legend. Of ponies calling forth beasts to protect the world. These beasts called aeons power comes from how strong it's spirit or its "fayth" is only certain ponies can still call these aeons. Ones who's heart's are not clouded by sorrow..." *(then this happens! without the attacks.) *skyfall raises up. And the hyme stops.* "I am one of those ponies! Who's heart's are set on protecting equestria!"

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3245462 3245466 *I twist the broken porcelain dial on the back of the screwdriver, then point it at Luna and fire. A relatively dim yellow beam of light shines over her, then vanishes. I examine the device, looking at the hidden readout.*

"You may have shorted the laser, Skyfall, but the genetic technology still works."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(The ground below skyfall just glows with the glyph.)

Nexus: "Listen. You don't trust me. I get it. I wouldn't trust me right now. But sometimes we have to do things. I'm not being rewarded. This is an act of despotism that is temporary. Any move I make has to go through Luna first. I can't declare anything. I'll be glad to be exiled. And for those of you that doubt this, the Republic has what i need right now."
3245497 (It's Luna. This isn't a trick.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(Please ingnore that post. This is epic :D )

3245504 Nexus: "What are you doing!? Listen to me!"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Doubt they'll believe you....)

3245504 (dude, i'm trying make a menses here and you're still trying to kill me)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Menses?)

(Sure they will.)

3245529 (I suck at spelling, you know what i mean right?)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Just showing off " *skyfall laughs and holds his hoof to shake as bahamut lands behind him.* "Truce for now. One wrong step and I''ll be calling bahamut."

3245533 Nexus: "You won't have to. I promise to do what is in the best interest of Equestria. I just need what the Republic can offer me and I'll be gone with no power."

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3245499 3245504 (Sorry, you can only yank our chains so many times) "I'm with you, Skyfall. Luna or not, like hell I'm following that son of a bitch!"

*The Scorpion leaps back up into the air, the minigun deploys and we're back to where we started.*

3245510 (Like I said, something incredibly stupid. Like expecting me to follow my arch-enemy.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Uhhhh.... No, actually, I can't tell.)

Nexus: "What about my son? Would you take orders from him?"
3245543 *trying to make things better. Whatever the word is that means to patch things up)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Why is he your arch-enemy?)

(Are you really his arch-enemy?)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Mend. Trying to mend things)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"For both your and lunas safety we''ll stick to ragnarok. Think I could get some troops? It's a big ship after all." *I send a txt message to nightshade. 'Just role with it for now.' *

3245551 Luna: "If needed yes. But from this display of peacocking, i cannot allow such a decree."
Nexus: "In around two months, I'll be gone. That's all. I swear on my life and honor."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(This seems to be going poorly.)

(What exactly are you going to do? Just more blowing stuff up? Do you really hate me and regard the Navy as unholy sea? These are questions I want to know the answers to)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Two months and I''ll have at least 3 more aeons to kick your flank to next century."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(Failed at hitting nexus be for Luna stepped in... )

Luna: "If you do not accept his promise, he cannot do as he says."
Nexus: "My word is my life. It always has been. I still need to finish a promise to somepony close to my heart. Uh, can you bring the rest of the Elements of Freedom back? I kind of need them to help out."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"What the buck are the elements of freedom!?"

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3245547 (It is a God-awful long story. Back when he worked for the NLRAF, we were both shot down during a mission(after he kept me from pulling off an awesome stunt involving midair hijacking). The army came and got us, blew up an enemy tank, and he ordered me to give medical assistance to a wounded enemy. I did, the enemy stabbed me with a poisoned knife, so I shot them. I then stabbed another enemy with the same knife to get them to reveal the antidote, but apparently in all of Equestria there's only one type of poison in existence, with an easily attainable cure. He administers it after pointing a gun at my head. Back at base, he locks me up with the pony I stabbed, I break out, he teleports in and shoots just to the side of my head. I keep going to the debrief room to call him out on this, but he suddenly resigns/betrays us. Then later on, we capture him, I lead the interrogation. It's unpleasant and gory, but in the end he gets both a free mind-rape of me and escape chopper ex machina. Unless I left something out, that brings us to the Goldenchord, where you come in).

3245545 (I think we're starting to mix OOC and IC dialogue, so no, I don't trust your son any more than I trust you.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(A how does that make you two arch-enemies? That honestly doesn't seem like that big a deal to me.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(Hey I came in one mission be for interrogation!! XD )

3245591 Luna: "They are our most valuable weapon against the Elements of Harmony. And with Lunarus' only heiress to it gone, he must remain in its place as long as it takes."
Nexus: "I just have to get my son back to his old self again and I'm out of here. He's the closest thing there is to representing my element."

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3245561 (Blowing stuff up is fun, and if we're going for realism that's usually what an Air Force does, but I had imagined we were building to a big fight between me and Nexus. Hence all the tech. I don't have too much of a problem with you, now that the timeline's fixed. I really don't care too much about the Navy, but given how big a crapshoot the Goldenchord was, I'm sticking to land. Besides, I need my lab. And Navy has its own pilots; we're not trained to fly off of or land on carriers.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Whats wrong with your son? If getting your son back to normal is what it takes for you to leave. Then I'm in. After all I built ragnarok with my own hooves and my best friends. Whom of which is dead." *I glare at nexus.* "btw for the Vikings ragnarok was the end of the world."

3245597 (Be careful with those weapons. You are on the verge of having the whole thread killed along with all of your weapons and power. And keep that demon thing out for GOOD or you'll both be demoted to rank one.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(I didn't see any signs of a big fight building up. And how was the Goldenchord bad? It was a legit villain!)

3245645 Nexus: "You can't help him. His mind is all there, but it's scattered within. He only knows me by sight but not by word."

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3245603 (He was my C.O., who I'm supposed to trust. and he: almost got me killed, put a gun to my head twice, and locked my up with a P.O.W., in addition to an uncountable number of threats and pointless displays of force. Then after he betrayed the NLRAF and took another pilot with him, he mind-raped me. That and he's ridiculously OP. You saw the whole Thor moment in the alternate timeline when Lightning Bolt was being stupid. Like I told him way back when, I now want to kill him mainly just to prove that it can be done.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(Aeon not demon. Also I can understand that but the ragnarok and armor suits stay to match up to your powers and ur umbra shiz.)

3245665 (Umbra IS sadly unbeatable. And YOU can't even throw him into it. Only killing his wife or son will do that.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(Wow both metion umbra. Great minds think alike XP )

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3245646 (Says the alicorn with his own squad of Elements who hasn't broken a sweat this entire time. This is a little thing called balancing.)

3245663 (And when you can beat me in this battle of wits, then you will. I am killable. noone has done it yet the right way)

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 288