The New Lunar Republic Air Force 187 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 288 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 288
Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

-not far from the beach. Sea ships on the horizon.- *from the makeshift shooting range set up. You can hear the waves hitting the shore the sound of soliders talking fills the air across the Orange skyline.* (quick and simple.)

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3236762 *I enter the clearing, carrying a small, luminescent blue cube. Setting it on the ground, I reach into it, or rather the larger blue portal that appeared directly above it, and pull out several cargo pods much larger than the cube itself. I look around secretively, then open one up. As I remove its contents, I talk to Skyfall and Jet*

"The three of us make quite a team, and if nothing else you're two other ponies I can trust. You can imagine why I've lost faith in the brass; the second Nexus got on board the Goldenchord he should've been shot."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

*standing beside nightside I look at the blue cube portal thing.* "I can agree there. So I'm guessing that this cube works with the use of quantum tunneling or is it..." *skyfall snickers.* "bigger on the inside!" (BA DUM TISS )

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3237132 "Closer to the latter. I have a unicorn friend on base with whom I share an "open exchange" agreement, and relatively strong friendship. I give her tech she needs, she gives me enchantments and spells I need. One time I told her my latest delivery would be too large to get to her inconspicuously, so she sent me this. I call it a storage cube."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Nice. My saddle bags work with quantum tunnels. A dirrect path between me and my lab. So what's all this in the cube?" (Crushed the doctor who joke XD )

"You scientists and your tech talk. Half of this is goin over my head." I say spinning the knife around my hoof as i hover in the air "So. If your thinking of making the soldier of tomorrow whats it going to be like? Full suit of armour or advanced plates and munitions?" I say casualy throwing the new knife at a target laid on the beach.

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"From the rumors I've heard it's supposed to be some kinda mech suit... no that's not right, more like power armor. yeah power armor." *Skyfall pulls out a combat axe from his belt.* "oh and think your so good with a knife?" *Skyfall throws the combat axe at the target knocking your knife to the side.* "Years of training."

"I dont think im good. I know im good. Bad thing about combat axes is that if it isnt thrown right only the handle hits it. Thats why i prefre knives. Even balance. Still i prefer rifles and pistols more."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"yeah. I like them because if i have to it makes mean melee." *Skyfall lets out a short laugh.*

"Everypony has their differences. Calling dibs on the light rifle though."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"sure sure." (:pinkiehappy: it's feels so weird and awesome for my name to be purple instead of green :rainbowlaugh: )

(holy shit how is it purple!?)

"Im changeing the sight on it though....."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Don't break it." XP (the person who made the thread is shown by having their username purple. :derpytongue2: )

(Bastard)

"Actually. I'l let you have it. Theres other's back at the strip. Seeing as your the sniper and all."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(Ain't we just great friends XD ) "Thanks then. i'll try and figure out how to make a semi-automatic for you."

"Its fine. Theres a semi automatic .35 caliber rifle back at the base with my name sprayed on it. And yes you heard me a .35 caliber semi auto rifle. Its heaven."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Thanks one amazing piece of weaponry you've got!"

"Its amazing with shot placement too. Medium to short range combat. Select fire switch. Interchangable munitions. Can fire the .35 cal or the 7.62x51mm or even a 5.56x45mm. Its the best rifle out there."

(And i just fully explained the Halo reach DMR :rainbowlaugh:)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"aka just plain awesome." *skyfall takes the sniper off his back.* "This baby is my timberwolf." *skyfall explains most of which sails over your head.* (here you go! this is my gun!)

"From the sounds of it. Thats awesome."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"never failed me before!"
(whats in the cube e-o not knowing is killing me DX )

"And im hoping that the rifle dont fail me. From what i've seen on it, its perfectly fine. Oiled and working fine. Parts move like they were made by a griffon master crafter."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Damn." *skyfall gives a quick nod before continuing* "So what else do you get from catching smugglers?"

"A few high tech looking burst fire medium to long range rifles. Alotta ammo for a tech smuggle. A fucking mini hand held rail gun. Or as the techies insit on calling it. A magnetic assult cannon. Jeez they have to make eveything techy dont they."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

*skyfalls jaw drops* "A freaking magnetic assault cannon! holy crap thats awesome!"

"I thiught you'd do that. Careful. Like the light rifle only one of em. Theres a few pistols. Intergrated silencers that fire armour peircing ammunition. Quiet as a whisper packs a punch like a buck from a farm earth pony."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Looks like my other projects will be on hold." *Skyfall sighs* "My portal gun is almost done though! so it won't hurt to put it on hold!' (sorry working on a project about japanese history, culture social/economical systems...So i may take a while to respond)

(Its cool. I had to do exactly the same but about the geography of the land there tech and there cities :raritydespair:)

"Portal gun!? As in. It fires one portal then another. Allowing you to step between the two!? Do you know what we could do with this?"

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"yep that's right. It's been a project of mine for years! All i need it to perfect the 2nd portal and it will be complete and ready to use!" (Ah. luckily japan is awesome.)

"Holy shit. We could transport masses of troops equipment and....well anything really in a matter of seconds and no pony would know!"

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"never thought of it that way." *Skyfall ponders for a moment.* "Right now it's designed to let one pony at a time thru. It will take some tweaks but i could make one that could transfer a mass of troops." *Skyfall pulls another cube from his bag and taps it. once he places it on the ground it unfolds into a platform on the ground of pure iron with blue lights on 2 sides. a blue portal opens and on the other side you can see a lab full of random parts and inventions.* "That's my lab... In ponyville. how do you think i get my parts!"

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(My class is out on a all day field trip and i'm stuck here... I'm just gonna go home at lunch. I'm not sitting here at school in the library while my class is having fun! i want to play final fantasy!:pinkiecrazy:)

"Holy shit!" I say going completely slack jawed. "Sweet luna. Special forces could be ressuplyed in moments behind enemy lines with this!"

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"I have a lot more. most of this stuff was just theories. but somehow i made it work!"

"Your a buckin genius!" I gaze still slacked jawed at the portal before shaking my head "Anyway. What are you gonna do with the MAC rifle?"

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"figure out how to put the same amount of firepower through all silencers. With all these new projects i have it's gonna be a while before ii finish the portal gun. OH 1 sec!" (just remembered) *Skyfall jumps through the portal. you hear a bunch of metal clangs as skyfall searches for something else. a second later he jumps back out of the portal holding a few things the he lines out on the ground.* "alright. longfall boots, magic capsules, speed boots aaaaaaand my screwdriver."
(your gonna like this XD )

"A screw driver?...I know your a scientist and all with the phrase the pen is mightier than the sword but automatic weapons are way mightier."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"yep alright watch this." *i put on the longfall boots first and the magic capsules in a pouch. once thats done i put an empty locked box on the ground.* "Now i'm gonna open that box from right here." *I say from about 2 meters back from the box.*

"Okay." I say flying down and sitting watching with slight concentration.

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"this is my all in one tool." *I say as I point the screwdriver at the box. a green light can be seen and you hear a buzzing sound. a few seconds after the lock clicks and the box opens.* "And science wins." (I love that skyfall is a techy. I can do so much with it! :rainbowlaugh: )

(:rainbowderp: gad dayum doctor who. Anyways catch ya later mate gotta a mock exam to do.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(XP yep ttyl. i'll be fixing things.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Alright then!" *I run over and prop the iron sheet with the portal on it up against a wall and run through. i put the omni blade on one counter and the portal gun on the other. moving between the two periodically. examining or making calculations.* (blarg. lets have some stuff get done :derpytongue2: )

(Wassup bitches! :rainbowdetermined2::rainbowkiss:)

"Sky what are you doing in there?!"

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"It may be just a theory but you heard how that works!" *I adjust the portal gun one more time* "YES IT'S DONE WOOOOOHOOOO!" *I come but out shoot a blue portal on the wall and the the iron sheet turns back to a cube. I then shoot one on the other wall. This one is Orange.* "IT WORKS FINALLY IT WORKS!" *I jump between the portal a few times*

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3238100 3238265 (Sorry I'm late, I don't have many chances to get on FiMFic from school) "Very nice, very nice. You were right on about the power armor, Skyfall; a mech is what Nexus has, but powered armor is lighter, faster and flight-capable. Now then, you were wondering about some of the tricks I keep in this little guy. Observe my first one."

*From the cargo pod I pull a small metallic device, cylindrical and made of metal. It is similar to Skyfall's screwdriver, but bulkier and less sleek. As I hold it up and point the device at a target on the beach, I press the trigger on the grip, extending the tip and firing a beam of yellow energy. On contact, it destroys the target. I retract the tip, then twirl the device about in my hoof.*

"Laser screwdriver. Who'd have sonic?"

"I'l settle with luna essence. Yes that is what im naming my rifle how. It can fire the .35 caliber 7.62x52mm or the. 5.56x45mm amazing shot placement and the parts look like there built by a griffon master crafter."

(Before you say yes i am on about the UNSC reach DMR M392)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Oh laser..." *I shoot the Orange lazer below nightshade making him fall thru and crash onto the ground beside me.* "lazer screwdriver meet portal gun I just finished." *I sonic your laser screwdriver causing. It to short circuit.*

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3238379 "Oi! What'd you do that for? I didn't build that, mind you, I bought it! That'll take at least a few days to fix, even with the tech specs I reverse-engineered from it."

*I get up and walk back over to the cargo pod, trading out the laser screwdriver for something much larger.*

"But this, oh, this I did build."

*I take aim, then fire. A target explodes on the beach.*

"Say hello to my assault cannon."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"I won't fry that one. Any way back on topic. So everypony for forming a squad?"
(ERMAHGERD LPS SEASON 3 YESH IM SO HAPPY YAAAAAAAAAAY XD :pinkiecrazy: )

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 288