The New Lunar Republic Air Force 187 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 288 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 288
NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3244445 *I turn visible again and close the portal behind him*

"Well, he's off to get his ride, think I'll call in mine."

*I press a button on my belt, and from a hidden hanger deep in the Everfree a twin-rotor gunship rises into the air. It comes to a hover, rotates in place, then roars off toward us.*

*Nexus gently strolls onto the firing range*
"You foals and your big guns."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(If they kill you.... I'll have a lark.)

3244954 (did they all just fucking leave?)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(no clue. skype.)

Comment posted by Kingofsmooth deleted May 2nd, 2014
Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

*you hear the rushing of wind and jets as a red spot appears on the horizon growing bigger by the second. The com's flicker to life.* "This is skyfall! Captain of the airship ragnarok! Landing by the target range!" *The airship as big as a celstia class cruiser lands in the water the back boosters straighten out to allow a flat landing.* (the front gun is ins't drawn out.) *skyfalljumps off the top a few minutes after it lands.*"this is my baby, the ragnarok."

3245110 (Not going to question the one that's wanted as an AWAL?)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(skyfall Haven't noticed you yet XD now I have.) *skyfall looks over at lunarus and imediently has his cannon pointed at you* (link on prior post.)

3245129 "That's a big gun... Compensating for something there mate?"

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Your classified as AWOL. I don't know where this thing gets it's Ammo but-" *the hoof ring turns to the armor. My head still uncovered.* "I sure as HELL know how to use it."

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3244972 3244976 3245110 (Couldn't just let us have our fun, could you?)

*I pull the cowl back over my face, then flick my right hoof outward. From my wrist slides a razor-edged throwing disc, which I clutch in my hoof before drawing it back over my left shoulder to throw.*

"Coming after us at a firing range? You really should've thought this through."

3245145 "Special Forces, first Captain of the Guard since Luna's return? You think I can't dodge and or block that? I would suggest you put that "gun" away."

3245156 "You really think I'd come here alone?"
*Ephi, Hestaria, Thunder Clap, Silver Bit and Wight Knight come out of the bushes holding their weapons on their shoulders.*
"Hum, six highly trained soldiers against two. I wonder how bad this could possibly go."

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3245167 3245145 (You forgot Midnight. And Lightning Bolt, but I'm not really sure what's going on with him anyway)

*I throw the disc directly at Nexus, then hit a button on my gauntlet and become invisible. The storage cube behind me quickly vanishes as well.*

"Buy me time, Skyfall!"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(his idea, not mine. speaking of which, how much would you be willing to do to kill Nexus? Hypothetically?)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

*the airship behind me lifts off the ground and the turret turns and points at the group.* "one more thing." *I take the pistol off the cannon and my head becomes covers my mane replaced with a blue counterpart.* "also. I have a sonic screwdriver. Your screwed."

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3245179 (Quite a freakin' lot, hypothetical or otherwise. I have my hard lines, of course, but he's got a kill order on his head and I hate his guts.)

3245182 *Luna walks into the clearing in full armor and her mane cut short in a ponytail. No longer dark blue and flowing but light blue and hanging loosely*
Luna: "Enough of this. Lunarus, stop toying with them."
Nexus: *chuckle* "But it's so fun."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(i'm beginning to wonder if I even need to fight you in order to kill all immortals. I could just suggest that Nexus kicked your puppy, and that'd keep you distracted for several weeks.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Hmmm..... Up to making a deal with Lolk? you'd be almost untouchable, and have numerous ways to piss of Neuxs with little effort.)

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3245194 (I don't have too many puppies left to kick, unless you want to do something incredibly stupid, say killing Luna.)

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3245203 (There are terms, there always are. What are Lolk's?)

Comment posted by Lunarus Solaris Nexus deleted May 2nd, 2014

3245192 (Is thou trying to comprehend what is happening here in this moment in time?)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Lolk get's to use your body as a decoy for two weeks, then gets an extra day to return if to a location of your choice before the control ends. Lolk will do everything he can to prevent your death during this time, will resurrect you without any strings attached if you do die, and provide funding for the war effort as a nice bonus, some of which will go directly to you. you will be disguised during the period of control, so no one will know its you.)

(Lolk will also pay for any future dental insurance costs.)

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3245196 *While you stop to chuckle, my disc whacks you in the face and explodes on contact.*

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(I really want to say something like:

You are blind! but I will make you see!

But I'm just not feeling it.)

3245233 *My shield ripples around me as i shake it off*
Nexus: "Oh, nice throw! I wouldn't have a head anymore if i were daft enough to not have a shield up."

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3245228 (Yeah, I'd probably say no. If you saw what happened when Nexus used his Shadow Thoughts on me, you'll know mind invasion doesn't sit well with me. It's just too risky.)
3245240 (Of course, the shield from nowhere. But you have to admit, that was funny.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

*I jump up onto the ragnarok as the cannon and pistol becomes a blue gem and fixate itself on my chest. I continue to pull out a portal gun and drop everypony but Luna and nexus out of the scene.* "find em later this is me, nightshade and you Lunarus!" *

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Ah, but that's the thing. This isn't mind control, and Nightmare Dash can break the contract at any time.)

3245261 *Nexus knits his brow and teleprots to you instantly already doing a full flying roundhouse. The kick hits you so hard that your helmet breaks off of your head. You suddenly find yourself in a full nelson*
Nexus: "That's Captain, Nexus or Commander to you. Only two ponies in all of existence can call me by my full name."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(You couldn't just leave yourselves on the navy? You had to come here... Now I have to kill him. AND SKYFALL IS USING EVERYTHING IN HIS ARSENAL FOR AIRSHIPS TO GOD DAMN MECHS LUNARUS IS DEAD HERE AND NOW!)

3245304 (Just wait. Luna's just enjoying the show anyways.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Having fun?" *the blue gem returns to cannon state, slams into your head and firea an energy blast that hits like a cannon ball. My helmet is already fixing itseld* "Did I forget to mention this is a magical artifact? And I''ll never call you captin." *the helmet finishes rebuilding it's self and the blue mane returns.* "fire." *I say under my breath as the giant cannon starts shooting nexus. I jump out of the way.*

3245260 *Nexus teleports down to Luna and puts up the most powerful shield he can to help her own.*
Nexus: "I'm getting board actually." *as the explosions stop* "I think Luna has some interesting news."
Luna: "Quite. In light of Colonel Storm Clouds death, we are without a leader and nopony to replace them a this moment in time. (I have run out of high ranking OC's thanks to Lolk so all hate mail goes to him) So for the time being, Lunarus will command. We have temporarily integrated his ship into the the navy and his new fighter is being brought here as we speak."
Nexus: "Don't worry, I'm not going to be on the field for a while. I have much more important things to do."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(I can't tell if your mad, or just teasing me. If it's the former, I apologize. If it's the latter, please stop.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(You complete bastard...)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(I will get you for this.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

*under his breath*."Bahamut..." *skyfalls armor retracts and fly up too the top of ragnarok. The cannon returns to the gem.* "Princess Luna, I may be in the wrong to say this but I still can't trust nexus.I''ll return with the ability to beat nexus when he is put back out of his unworthy position."

"Nightshade I don't know what I just remembered but We should head there.". *I put the gun on ragnarok away as I enter the bridge. Over the speaker.* "Hey nexus! You know what ragnarok means right?" (This definition is true btw.)

3245406 Luna: "HALT. ALL OF THEE SHALL RETURN NOW OR SUFFER MY WRATH!"

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

*I open a window.* "yes?" (Trollololololo)

3245423 Luna: "COME TO ME SOLDIERS OR I SHALL BRING DOWN YOUR SHIP!"
Nexus: "And you thought I was insane?"

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3245280 (No, no deals with the devil. They never end well.)
3245348 (So Luna brings in a traitor with his own agenda to lead the army instead of promoting existing loyal soldiers? Yeah, not buying it.)
3245318 *Suddenly, my Scorpion gunship arrives overhead, ready to back up Skyfall's airship. It has all missiles trained on Nexus, in addition to a GAU-22 Vulcan minigun deploying from the belly. I myself am still invisible and hidden, but as the Scorpion arrives, I jet into the open rear door, climbing inside the cockpit. Decloaking and setting down the storage cube, I take a seat behind the controls.*

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

*you hear bahamutes Hyme playing over the speakers as skyfalls land on the beach.* "Yes? I mean no disrespect princess but can you really trust nexus?" *I bow my head.*

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Don't shoot nightshade. Just get your flank down here." (LISTEN TO THE HYME IT'S 44 SECONDS ON REPEAT OVER THE SPEAKER IN THE RP AND REALLY SETS THE MOOD XD)

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 288