Little Drops of Silver 33 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I'm just curious, because I have a review group of my own, whether there might be any good rings for review groups like this and my own to join. I'm talking about review groups run by individuals versus groups that ask all of its members for reviews.

Little Wood
Group Admin

3475561 Hi! Sorry I haven't replied right away. I've been busy! Well review groups are easy to find, but I must ask this one question. What do you mean with this question? I'm trying to read it, but I can't find what you're saying. Sorry!
~LW

3517460 No worries. By ring I just mean an organization of people with a common purpose. Say, for example, a bunch of people who have their own personal review groups decide that they want to organize themselves into a super-group that can direct users to their individual "group" pages (or, in other words, to group pages on fimfiction run for the sole purpose of sharing the founder's/co-founders' reviews). What I'm looking for is a group that connects other groups dedicated to reviewing, if such a thing exists.

Little Wood
Group Admin

Well, I haven't seen one, but I suggest you try to make one! I'd totally join the group and most likely have the group entered in it! If you do, notify me right away!:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4