The All-American Girl Saga 236 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

If they give out love and metamorphosis like the whole changeling horde but Chrysalis :pinkiecrazy:

I do think that in the end this will be Chrysalis fate also or hopefully six feet under. She is nothing more then a big bad wannabe.

Shinzakura
Group Admin

Or maybe she's forced to work the rest of her life in a nunnery. </notreally>

Shinzakura
Group Admin

Also, Blue and I talked and while we're letting this thread go, we clipped the subject because it was too spoilery. Blue wanted to actually delete it, but we'll let it go. But black your spoilers and if we see too much, we'll have to lock the thread.

5544585 Oh yeah, I forgot you wouldn't know that The changelings are back by the synopsis alone. I DERPed :derpytongue2: with the title :twilightblush:. Still, knowing that the changelings can metamorphose, I would like Shining Dawn and her cousin/biological brother can attain it too :yay:

You know, this finale basically canonizes Imalgo and the AAG Flutterponies.

Well: Shining Dawn now ports a white coat in honor of her biological dad, but I stil wonder how she will look if she gives love like in show canon

I don't think this discussion is relevant: the creation of the Flutterponies happens in opposite ways in canon and in AAG. Here, the first flutters were created by being raised in loving environments; there, they change (as adults) by giving up greed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8