The All-American Girl Saga 236 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

And I was wondering if someone would give me a run-down of what it's about. Seems interesting from the bit I've seen, but I'd appreciate some details. I hope none of you mind if I ask this in a thread. Thanks! :raritywink:

Really basic summary: Once upon a time, Rarity's firstborn daughter, an Earth Pony, was kidnapped as a baby and then accidentally lost in a magic teleport storm. She ended up on our Earth where she was adopted by an American couple who named her DJ. After a long series of events where she grew up as the first alien on the planet (publicly anyway...) Twilight Sparkle, who had been running an interdimensional search to find her, found her. Drama ensued, leading to a lot of nasty feelings, especially between DJ and Rarity, but it also led to a formal contact and linking of the two Earths. While the main story focuses on DJ's life and the brewing war between Chrysalis, a new Nightmare Moon, their human allies, and Equestria + the United Nations, most of the other stories focus on life in the new combined worlds, showing Equestrian characters adapting to life on Earth and dealing with both the good and bad. There's also a lot of stories that focus on the backstory on the Equestria side of things, as this verse pretty much ignores anything after Season 2(as I think that's when it was started).

4668793 Yeah, this fic series started a little over a month after S2, so don't expect much post S2 stuff, though, there are still some elements from it, like the Crystal Empire, and some characters, like the Sirens (I think this is safe to tell about, as they don't play more than a mention in this fic :scootangel:)

Yeah, basically, what Spiritus Arcane wrote, it's a very interesting story, dealing with the point of view of several characters, either Equestrian, or from our world, dealing from mundane things like family problems to the war..... I don't think you'll find it dull. Hope you got enough time in you hands, because this is almost 400000 words long, incomplete, AND IT HAS SEVERAL SIDE STORIES WHICH ARE ALSO FREAKING LONG :pinkiegasp:. Enjoy :raritywink:

The quickest run down?
The story focuses on the point of view of Daisy Jo Hikaru Martinez, although it also jumps to many other points of view.
Some forty years into the future, Rarity's oldest daughter, who was raised by humans, is forced to visit Equestria after her aunts (the Elements) were injured in the line of duty. Unfortunately, this means having contact with Rarity, who is a hardcore racist against her human parents.

My best recommendation for this story is: if you like Tom Clancy and the techno-thriller genre in general, you'll love this author.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4