CeleMac 53 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hi folks just here to give you a rundown of things! This group was made solely for CeleMac and for that the forums are the same and to be used as for this ship nothing else! Ideas and stories with this ship may be talked about here but nothing else! I don't want people to complain about what's happening to forums to me ! Also I need help with a banner and looking for one and if you so happen to find one or make one I will give you credit for it. Thanks for joining my Our group for no one owns a group it is everybodies! Thats the whole point of it being called a group!

I feel extremely accomplished to be 50% of an entire group's story collection. This is a bit of a obscure ship though, curiously enough. How many stories with the pairing even exist? I think I've only counted about 2-3. If worse comes to worse we'll just crack the whip and get people to start writing.

2616756 I think there more than that but you're right! This is a bit of a obscure ship but if we get the word out on it just maybe it will grow! This pair as in CeleMac you would think there be more of them they fit together better than most ships. They both are ponies of few words and let their work and strength do there talking for them!

2616772 go on unusual Mac ships and they'll have a celestia folder

2617503 I know but I thought that since LunaMac has there own group why doesn't CeleMac have one?

We need more cow bell.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6