The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,289 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

Pinkie's Fetish

Pinkie tries something out that she read about in the local paper, much to Applejack's chagrin.

By: Majin Syeekoh

Reviewed by: Mr. Flare

~~+~~

Item one: Despite the tittle, this fic is not all to descriptive on the subject. That said, the topic is still one of sensitivity and is not by any means for everyone.

Item two: I'll be honest, not my most favorite fic I have read, simply because the type of comedy does not mix well with me. However, I will still be fair and keep my more opinionated side out.

Item three: Prepare for a bit of a chuckle.

No Commentary today

Narrative:

This story covers the innocents of Pinkie Pie ( I actually think she knows more, but just wants to drive Applejack crazy... It works) by having her explore something new she found, in only the way Pinkie could do. Of course, Applejack, she knows exactly what it is that Pinkie is trying to explain... what it actually is, not what Pinkie thinks it is. From there, we get a neat conversation of Applejack being driven insane by pressing questions from Pinkie.

For a quick read, it was well done. Like reading an animated short before a movie.

Characterization:

The way the characters are portrayed are close if not spot on to the show, despite the topic. All in all, I felt as if it were actually Pinkie and Applejack talking to each other.

Grammar: I didn't find any grammar errors. Not saying they aren't there, but saying that the story is good enough to evade any of my detection skills.

Enjoyable

True, that is my verdict, but I will through this out there.

Those who might enjoy this story: Those who don't mind a more advanced suggestive topic, and find reading about fetishes enjoyable.

Those who might not enjoy this story: Those who enjoy ponies for the simple reasons, and care not for any of the more adult humor.

Those are my words, so if you enjoy that sort of thing, go ahead and give it a read. You most likely will enjoy the story!

Mr. Flare

Majin Syeekoh

3953851 This story actually came about when I saw a flood of fics that included the fetish included in the fic.

So I thought to myself, "How can I make this something people would want to actually read?". Thus, the fic.

I don't think there's any higher compliment you can receive about characterization than what you just gave me, though. Thank you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2