The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,289 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hot Chocolate {Slice Of Life}

Written by Marcibel

Description:

After falling asleep in the bath, Twilight's schedule is ruined and she becomes incredibly stressed--until some of Pinkie's hot chocolate gets to her.

Review:

This story more or less as the description presented it. I say this was a very short but enjoyable read. A day where Twilight happens to do everything behind her usual schedule, doing things that I couldn’t ever find myself doing personally.

The flow of the story was done well. I didn’t have trouble, and I didn’t stop at any part in the reading. The character dialog was also done very well, no character throughout the story talked out of character.

Reading through the story I felt what Twilight was feeling with her whole day being messed up, not going to according to schedule. In fact, I experience it quite often as of late now that I giving it some thought.

The word use and grammar were done great along with using the proper tenses throughout. This author really had this story written out pretty well. There wasn’t anything to point out, and the story itself couldn’t really be expanded based on the premises on which it was written. All I have to say really was how great this short story was.

I also have to add that this story carries quite a “hot chocolate” affect. I just feel like a cup of hot chocolate now… in fact, I’ll just make some right now.

All in all, this story was short but great, and I could definitely see readers reading this again.

Rating: I recommend this story.

For a second I thought it was another bad Hot Coffee sex parody.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2