kilala97 Fan Works 1,173 members · 177 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hey guys, know this group is rather quiet but just wanted to ask y'alls opinion.

Been getting ideas rolling around in my head for a handful romantic and clopfic one-shots for the shipping of StarburstXGoldenDelicious. Would this at all appeal to anyone? If so, do you have ideas that you'd like to see me try and write? Look forwards to hearing from y'all.

A fake first date to mess with their friends but they end up forgetting its fake and have a nice time.

Personally, not a fan of the ship, but I'd be up for some life here. I'm making a draft for a fic with Rule 63 characters from here. But none of my crap, I'd kinda needa think about a setting they'd be in to do the nasty. But I'm up for it.

As long as kilala97 is cool with it, go for it. Maybe Starburst is having a bad day and is extremely frustrated, maybe sensually, but finds comfort in GoldenDelicious

I think the two of them look adorable together. Personally, I think it's a relationship that could become as strong as Turquoise and Annie.

I'm really down for that. i think they would really end up in a situation where they end up really close, maybe caught in the rain in a cav e, or lost in the Everfree Forest, and one thing leads to another and end up bonding together.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6