kilala97 Fan Works 1,173 members · 177 stories
Comments ( 45 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 45

I did have a few questions on one or two characters, I need to get a better understanding of them for a story I am writing, specifically Illusion and clair I think her name is. Rarity and Spike's child. Emerald too if anyone has the desire to explain the personalities there.

5445886 Okay first it's spelled Claire. Second who the hell is Emerald?

i know crystal clarity AKA claire and Turquoise Blitz AKA T that are Rarity and Spike's child. Illusion is Princess Celestia and Discord's son. Emerald, no idea, never heard of her

Probably you were thinking of Turquoise when you said "Emerald", since he's you know, green. But in the case of Claire she inherited most of her mother's class and mannerism, and knows how to defend herself, but also has some dragon quirks like eating fish or sometimes going into draconic rages and so.

Crystal Clarity

Turquoise Blitz

And you can also find links to other kilala97 characters from those pages. Hope this helped!

5446001 lol yes that XD This is the kind of information I was looking for.
Got anything on Turquoise as far as mannerisms and personality??

and thank you everyone ^_^

5445983 Illusion, all I know about him is that he is discord and Celestia's son. I have nothing on his personality, age, likes, dislikes, NOTHING. That is why I am asking ^_^

5446217 Thank you, though... I was hoping to read it off of here. More or less I was asking YOU. But.... I guess this will do

don't worry, you will learn more from the creator herself

5446240 Got the basic gist of these characters, anything anyone wanna add? Just need a thing or two I could incorporate into a story
Making kinda a mixed dimension. I need the details and generalized talk focused on a not so completely happy world. I can expand on that and clarify if I have a willing crowd

LuminoZero
Group Admin

Not trying to be overly rude here, it's just how I talk.

What made you want to write about characters that you knew nothing about?

-Lumino

5446393 oh no worries ^_^ I do not consider it rude, and even if it was I'm not 12 lol I don't mind someone questioning my actions.

I have some knowledge of the characters through the pictures and stories I have read, specifically one story where Kilala's universe collides with Lopiddity's universe in a very funny and kinda sweet story. I was inspired to write a story but all I had was one person's knowledge of those characters, literally a single second hand account. But I am determined and what I have planned is very sweet. but a little sad. Still Its a great story in the works and I need more data on these specific characters to create a proper and working story

and I am sure kilala97 has 2 version of her next gen so you can check

5446421 I would rather have specific questions answered by people who know the characters well enough. Perhaps If Kilala has an account here I can ask her.

why don't you ask at her devianart or search her profile here?

5446424 because she is the origin of the content, It's kinda like asking a celebrity for an autograph. I just feel unqualified.

And to be honest, I view these artists or even youtubers as ten times as amazing as those guys that do movies and stuff.
I once had Jack Septic eye respond to one of my comments >w< it was like a hand delivered autograph. >w<

But yeah, on second thought, maybe they are not all that busy. But even then, they probably get asked that stuff all the time and it might get annoying. Either way, there are people here and you guys seem plenty talkative ^_^

just ask. she will answer when she's free

5446428 Aye, and there is a profile called Kilala here as a moderator, is that her?

i think so. Try check her profile

aye, Ill give her a ring then Thank you

5446430 Though I would still appreciate a talking here. I mean the group is not all that active unless there is someone talking, no shame in keeping the group active, why not talk here?

it is better to do your own research so you can fully understand the character instead of hoping for others to post the explanation of the characters. Don't be lazy, my friend

5446434 Not in my case.
I grasp things much better by hearing another person speak and studying the way they react to each character. It has more soul than a black and white text of a character being explained.
For me, going to the source is usually a second choice. I would much rather hear what everything else has to say first
plus if you ONLY listened to one news channel you would become incredibly ignorant and very biased. Research can be the same way.

*chuckles* Oh well, do what you want to do. After all, you're the one who want to do the research

5446439 That I am ^_^
I asked, and you answered. If you do not want to answer any more then you do not have to. But I am still wanting to know things. If anyone has an answer or just wants to talk about it I am all too eager to respond.

LuminoZero
Group Admin

You're waiting for other people to do the research for you. You need to go and do the research yourself if you want the story to have any quality what-so-ever.

But here, I'll provide you with the resources you need to write these characters well.

Go to Derpibooru.
Type into the search bar "OC:Prince Illusion", "OC:Crystal clarity" or "OC:Turquoise Blitz" and then look at the pictures that come up. 90% of them have a small (or large) story with them. That's all the information any of us have on these characters.

-Lumino

5446762 I do not want others to do my research. "My research" in this is asking others what they think and for their opinions

I got all the information I need "right from the source" that you guys keep telling me. All I need now is details on specifics that cannot be answered by reading off of character profiles

LuminoZero
Group Admin

All the information any of us has is stuff from the creator, which we told you where to find. What are you hoping that we know that we didn't get from her?

-Lumino

5447619 THAT is what I wanted to talk about
Giving what if scenarios and what would he or she do if this happened or that happened. Overall just having fun and learning at the same time

5447622 Sounds like we'd be able to help you better if you actually gave us some concrete situations to put these characters in.

Do you have any specific examples of stuff you'd like to know about?

5447669 yes this is exactly what I was asking for
More specifically the character illusion, he seems very mellow and not too into the whole chaos bit that he could have inherited from his father. He seems very content just being silly every here and there but not actually causing any huge problem. More focused on chaos as a sense of humor or just play time. Is it a likely thing that he would succumb to darker chaos in order to protect someone he loved or perhaps even out of anger?

the only kilala97 character that have a big chance of succumb to darker chaos is Dove, daughter of Starlight Glimmer and Trixie Lulamoon

5447706 so illusion is safe? It's unlikely he'll actually do anything dangerous not even a slight chance that he could lose himself in Rage?

5447715 yeah right. He's a joker and only Crystal Clarity can tame him. You only learn from their character bio. I learn from both character bio and her drawing based on Next Gen character

5447722 see? This, I would not have known any other way than asking specifically you.

As far as turquoise I imagine he's a gentle sort. But I suppose he would as well be willing to use his size and a violent manner to protect those he loved, that's not really a very far stretch.

5447725 you still need to ask the kilala97 since she knows about the characters more than I do

yup. he even asked to be Nidra's guard but he refuses because he hates violence and bloodphobic

5447728 this is good information to know. It will greatly assist me in my research.
I'll add hemophobia to his character profile.

5447730 duh, everything is in her devianart profile, You need to look at it

5447733 and it's written in the method in which I would not understand unless I ask and was answered.
As such I asked and I have been answered. ^_^ win win

5447739 i think the exact definition is you're lazy

5447741 not going to get into a name calling Whine Fest with you.
I needed information, I asked, I got.
I am currently I'm on my cell phone, a cell phone that absolutely refuses to access deviantART.
So honestly asking was my only real option and my preferred option as I hear it from someone's opinion rather than from some textbook explanation profile.

FUNFACT about Sparity's children by Kilala97

Crystal Clarity:

Claire was born in one of the best hospitals around which is located in Canterlot and delivered by the best doctors thanks to hookups from the princesses
Claire hates going to the doctors and just dislikes doctors (Not them personally of course, just their actions). This is mostly from regular, weekly check ups and doctors coming to Spike, Rarity and Claire's home all the time when she was younger. As the first known dragon pony hybrid in Equestria, she was constantly checked up on by doctors to make sure she was developing normally and healthily. She never got used to the appointments and always dreaded them. She's also terrified of shots.
When Claire was a foal, she accidentally scorched off a good amount of Rarity's mane when she sneezed.
Claire wasn't very receptive to scolding when she was very young. So, when she did something wrong getting scolded didn't work. But roaring did. Rarity had to learn how to do a convincing roar so she could discipline Claire. She always tried reasoning with Claire first, then scolding since she found roaring to be very unladylike. Unfortunately, that didn't work for Claire so Rarity would end up having to do a hilarious attempt at a roar to get her attention. She was taught how to do this by Spike and Rainbow Dash.
After Rarity got the roar down, Claire's behavior improved greatly.
When Claire was little, she'd overuse the word "darling" because she heard Rarity say it so much.
When Claire was younger, she was fed up with how everypony would talk about how dangerous and scary dragons were. She was shocked when even Rarity said dragons (other than Spike) were dangerous. She refused to believe they were bad and when on a vacation to Ponyville with Rarity and Illusion, she went into Everfree to find one. Illusion followed to make sure she'd be safe. The dragon ended up being quite dangerous as predicted and Rarity, along with Spike, who came later, had to save the two children.
Claire wasn't looking forward to having a sibling when Rarity and Spike gave her the news. T ended up being her bestest friend.
Claire protected T from bullies when they were younger.
Claire and Spike helped teach T how to fly
Her first friend, other than Illusion, was Fancy Pants and Fleur de Lis's daughter Créme de la Créme
Claire isn't a morning person (pony). Just like her daddy.
Claire's favorite place in the world is the Crystal Empire for obvious reasons.
Claire is Del's traveling buddy. Whenever she leaves town he usually goes with her.
She calls Illusion "Lulu"
Claire is great friends with Nidra and Valiant since she is going out with Illusion.
Claire broke one of her horns once and was only able to cough up smoke for quite some time. Prism enjoyed that time very much because he could finally mess with her without getting burned in the end. She got him back when her horn healed.
Claire is really good at climbing things. She could scale a vertical wall if she felt like it.
Claire is better at roaring than her brother but he looks scarier and more intimidating when he roars.
Claire has pretty strong predatory instincts. She tends to chase things like a cat would and things that make sudden movements catch her eye. Claire learned to control her impulses a lot more as she got older so she wouldn't hurt anypony. However, when she was younger, she'd get distracted by those kinds of things very easily.
Claire doesn't trot or gallop like a pony would but rather like a pawed creature.
Claire usually keeps her claws extended.
Claire has developed some trust issues which is why she doesn't make too many friends. She just sticks with the ones she has.
When Claire uses her fire (or magic in general) excessively or too much at once, she gets incredibly fatigued and tired. This worries T and her parents a lot especially since her job requires her to use her fire.
Claire has a weak stomach and gains weight really easily.
She's a total lightweight when it comes to drinking which is why at dinner parties she stays away from the wine just in case.
On her 20th birthday, Rarity helped her open up her shop, Hearthfire Jewellery.
Unlike Anthea, when Claire got pregnant, she softened up a lot and was just more emotional than she usually was. Illusion was quite relieved by this. He thought she was going to be incredibly pissed all the time.
Closer to the end of her pregnancy Claire would start nesting and randomly disappearing. This worried Illusion beyond belief. He made sure that the guards around the castle knew where she was at all times.
After Identity was born, and when she was a toddler, she and Illusion would play fight for Claire's attention.

Turquoise Blitz:

T was born in the same place as his sister.
Rarity passed out for a few minutes after giving birth to T from pure exhaustion (he was a big baby)
Rarity used to dread having to nurse T
When T was little he'd dig up gems and make his own small hoard. Rarity was scared about what that might do to him but Spike saw nothing wrong with it and found it rather adorable since T didn't show any signs of aggression or strange growth. He'd even share if anypony asked him nicely.
Claire protected him from bullies when they were younger but now, his size is enough to keep the bullies away.
By the time T was 12, he was taller than Claire
When he and Annie first started going out, he began to distance himself a little by being really awkward and not wrapping his wing around her when they walked like he usually did. He was just intimidated by the "marefriend" and "coltfriend" titles and had no clue what he was "allowed" to do since he was in a relationship. It upset Annie a little being one who is quite intimate and likes to have physical contact. Claire and Candy ended up saving the relationship by talking to T and giving him advice
As a couple, Anthea and Turquoise are such goody-goodies that their parents trust them to sleep in the same bedrooms at night if one of the sleeps over at the other's house. They've never taken advantage of the priority because they're just that good.
When he and Annie get separated, T gets way more anxious than she does.
The only thing T has ever seemed to be greedy with is Annie. And his cookies. T love his cookies.
T gets kinda lost without Annie and doesn't know what to do with himself when she's not around.
One time, Anthea and T mutually decided that they should take a little break from each other since they were together pretty much 24/7. T was a mess because he'd keep worrying about her and was scared that she wanted to break up with him. During the little break, Anthea ended up showing that she could hold her own and be very productive. Because she wasn't with T, she ended up grabbing the attention of quite a few stallions all of which she had no interest in. T, however, felt that he was unneeded by her and was holding her back the whole time. They got back together around a week later and Anthea spent the week after that reassuring T that she loved him.
If Fluttershy doesn't braid Annie's mane, T does. He learned quite a bit from Rarity and his claws help.
Since T isn't a pegasus, he cannot stand or walk on clouds and cannot affect the weather.
T is self conscious about his smile because of his dragon teeth.
He's been asked to join the Royal Guard countless times but always ends up refusing since he's scared of hurting others.
T can sing pretty well like Golden Delicious.
Turquoise doesn't like having his tail touched for some reason.
T could walk on two legs if he wanted to, just like his father, but he finds it awkward and uncomfortable so he doesn't.
T never knew about Nidra's crush on him until she told way into the future.
T doesn't get sick easily. He can't catch a cold from anypony else. Because of this, if any of his friends or family get sick, he usually helps them out so nopony else has to get sick.
Turquoise, unlike Claire, trots and gallops like a pony and he keeps his claws retracted
T loves his sleep
T despises cold weather and typically refuses to go outside if it's snowing.
Turquoise hasn't quite found his purpose/talent yet. However, in the meantime, helps Claire at her shop by either going out and finding gems or cutting them down to the size she needs them at. He also just helps out others, like Rarity or Del, with their jobs.
T is terrified of blood
T, despite being naturally strong and muscular, is actually not in very good shape.
T's a cuddler

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 45