kilala97 Fan Works 1,173 members · 177 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

In what feels like forever Ki did something pony next gen: updating the NG Bios with new art, only two so far with Starburst and Prism Bolt, the son of Rainbow Dash is the more significant as Ki as added a dark blue to his mane and tail. Although time will tell if its permanent.

Comment on you opinion if the dark blue should stay or go

Personally it feels like a fresh breath of air and gives him a more mischievous look which compliments his character.

I don't see any update on her Dev page about this so where would I Find this new stuff? >.>

She literally updated the Bios, you find them under Gallery > MLP: NextGen > Next Generation Bios.
It's only Starburst and Prism Bolt so far.

Also, Prism Bolt looks way nicer now, the dark streak just ads some more seriousness to him. It should stay

LuminoZero
Group Admin

Not a fan of the dark blue. It's way too close to his coat color, so it lacks the contrast needed to make it 'pop'. Similarly, I wasn't a huge fan of her Starburst redesign either. I like that she was a bit more built and less feminine looking, but I just cannot get over her face.

-Lumino

I like it. I feel like in a way it adds to his character by not only making him seem like more of that trouble maker we all know and love bit also giving him a look of seriousness that looks really nice.

Stay. Looks pretty cool.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8