kilala97 Fan Works 1,173 members · 177 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

if you could create a next gen fan built character for this universe for someone who kilala hasn't done yet (Examples being: Queen Chrysalis, Starlight Glimmer or Moondancer)

What would you suggest?

4548971 does it have to be one of those three? Cuz I have a character I've made in one of my stories for a different character.

4548971 I would do the daughter of moondancer. Her name would be Evening Star. She would be a light-Blue unicorn with a twilight styled mane that had the colors dark-blue, a streak of light blue, and a streak of purple. Her cutie mark would be 4 Purple stars around a book.

She would be as tall as Claire, in any case a little taller. She would have an adventurous personality, almost matching Prism's, with a hint of interest for studying.

Scorpan's kid. No one knows much about the mysterious brother of Tirek, and no one does much with him either. So, why not Scorpan? Want to get really weird? How about Scorpan and Starswirl's kid, because one of them is actually female, and history just glossed over that bit!
I like to imagine that Starswirl was actually a mare, but got remembered as "the Bearded" because of her facial hair spell which she invented and accidentally gave herself a luxurious beard due to a miscast.

By E.I., do you mean e.g., which would mean Chrysalis, Moondancer, and Starlight Glimmer are possible examples, or i.e., which would mean Chrysalis, Moondancer, and Starlight Glimmer are the preferred examples?

In any case, I'd make the son of Queen Chrysalis. He has the same body structure as his mother, with a larger body for a changeling and insect wings, but appears white with blue eyes to make Shining Armor and Cadence uncomfortable. He often implies with varying levels of subtlety that Shining Armor's his father, which put him at odds with Valiant Heart until Discord forced everypony onto a Jerry Springer-like stage and proved the changeling prince wrong.

He's also infatuated with Identity's abilities and continually suggests marriage as a means of establishing peace between changelings and ponies, much to Illusion's annoyance and frustration.

LuminoZero
Group Admin

Fluttershy's biological child when she actually decides to settle down with Bulk.

I'm sorry, that ship is just far too adorable.

Plus:

You tell me that isn't adorable. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

-Lumino

Already did it!

But, if I were to do anypony else, it would probably be a Maud offspring. I originally wanted to make a Maud/Cheese offspring before Ki came up with Parry, and if Parry were a Maud/Cheese offspring that would make things weird. Funny thing is I would have also wanted their offspring to be a colt and musically inclined, though I'd have had him play rock music.

4548971 Zecora needs a kid. I don't care who or what they are, I'm mostly tired of her disappearing from every next gen universe.

You tell me that isn't adorable. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

....Kilala trying to murder us?

LuminoZero
Group Admin

She wasn't the artist.

-Lumino

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10