Unsung Heroes: Characters Without Tags 255 members · 1,073 stories
Comments ( 42 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 42
Metool Bard
Group Admin

I'll be posting updates on new folders added to the group here, just so everyone knows that said folders are available for adding stories.

March 6, 2014:

Folders for Seabreeze and the Breezies in general have been created. Seabreeze has a separate folder because I believe that any character that plays a key role in a key episode deserves a tag (*cough*CocoPommel*cough*).

Update: Added folders for Filthy Rich, Rarity's Parents, Pinkie Pie's Parents, the Teenage Dragons, and Trenderhoof.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

March 7, 2014:

Added folders for Prim Hemline, Zipporwhill, and the Royal Guard (with a Night Watch sub-folder).

Metool Bard
Group Admin

March 16, 2014:

Ahuizotl, Breezies, and Seabreeze folders have been deleted since they have no stories in them and they now have tags. Bulk Biceps, Trenderhoof, Coco Pommel, and Suri Polomare, meanwhile, have earned their place in the Those That Made It folder. Congratulations to these fine ponies for getting their own tags. :pinkiehappy:

Metool Bard
Group Admin

March 30, 2014:

Added a folder for Silver Shill. Like I said before, key characters in key episodes deserve tags, whether they're super popular or not.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

October 16, 2014:

Congrats to Twi's parents for getting their own tags! Their folder will be moved to the "Those That Made It" section.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

October 18, 2014:

Sheesh, what's with the mods adding character tags without telling anyone? Ugh, anyway, congrats to Ms. Harshwhinny for earning her own tag. Since we have no stories of her here, her folder will simply be deleted.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

May 21, 2015:

Season 5 updates for everyone! Folders have been included for the residents of Our Town, Trouble Shoes, the Smooze, and Tree Hugger. Bliss out.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

July 4, 2015:

Happy Fireworks Day, one and all! The yak prince Rutherford and Twilight's old friends Moondancer, Twinkleshine, and Lemon Hearts now have their own folders.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

September 18, 2015:

Yar, it be a Talk Like a Pirate Day update! Coincidentally. Anyway, the marketing lass known as Sassy Saddles has gotten her own folder, me hearties.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

September 25, 2015:

A folder has been added for the petty scoundrel that is Wind Rider.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

September 30, 2015:

Friendship Games updates, everyone! Folders have been added for the Crystal Prep Shadowbolts and Principal Cinch.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

October 13, 2015:

Belated FiM Birthday update! Or, something. Anyway, Spoiled Rich has been given her own folder.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

November 22, 2015:

With new tags already in the works, I think now more than ever we need to spotlight the newer cast additions. Whether you call her Countess Coloratura, Ra Ra, or anything in-between, she now has her own folder.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

March 27, 2016:

After being introduced in Season 5 and having a prominent role in Season 6, Sunburst has his own folder. Flurry Heart will follow, assuming she doesn't get her own tag by the end of the week.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

April 1, 2016:

Yep, pulling a RoosterTeeth and doing a serious April Fool's update. Flurry Heart has her own folder now.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

April 15, 2016:

In this season of taxes and getting school projects in on time, we need some good news. The young colt Tender Taps has been given a folder.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

April 18, 2016:

An early Passover gift for you guys, if you happen to observe that. Princess Ember has her own folder now.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

June 4, 2016:

No, I'm not waiting a week for immediate family members of the Mane 6 to become relevant enough to have character tags. Folders have been created for both Zephyr Breeze and Fluttershy's parents.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

June 14, 2016:

I've decided that ponies featured in map episodes should probably get their own tags. Folders for the Hooffields and the McColts, Saffron Masala, and Coriander Cumin have been added.

Edit: Due to an annoying glitch whereby I cannot delete folders, Zesty Gourmand has been given a folder as well. Saffron and Coriander's folders have been condensed into one.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

July 31, 2016:

So, it appears Caballeron isn't just a one-off villain. As such, he's getting his own folder, along with the pedantic troper Quibble Pants.

Also, something I forgot to mention before. The Teenage Dragon folder has been renamed to Garble, though stories of the other teenage dragons (Crackle, etc.) will not be removed unless it is requested by the authors of said stories.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

September 10, 2016:

A folder has been added for Gabriella the griffon, the first Cutie Mark Crusader who is a griffon.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

September 17, 2016:

A new folder has been added for the con pony hotel businessman Glademane.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

October 3, 2016:

I haven't seen the full movie yet, but that's not an excuse to deprive you guys. Gloriosa Daisy and Timber Spruce now have their own folders.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

October 15, 2016:

Spitfire has inducted them into the Academy, and I'm inducting them here. A folder has been added for Sky Stinger and Vapor Trail.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

October 23, 2016:

Some may consider this one overdue, but I think it's most appropriate now. Thorax now has his own folder.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

January 11, 2017:

Well well! About time these characters got their own tags. Congratulations to *deep breath* Blossomforth, Flurry Heart, Sunburst, the Hearth's Warming Players, the Royal Guard, Tree Hugger, Wind Rider, Button Mash, Coloratura, Principal Cinch, the Crystal Prep Shadowbolts, Trouble Shoes, the Smooze, Filthy Rich, Spoiled Rich, Twinkleshine (no Lemon Hearts, though? C'mon, guys), Donut Joe, Saffron Masala, Coriander Cumin, the Teenage Dragons, Princess Ember, and Gabriela.

*Phew*

Anyway, all these folders will be transferred to the Those That Made It folder, once I figure out how. Seriously, is anyone else having trouble with the folder interface?

Metool Bard
Group Admin

May 20, 2017:

I may be following the American broadcast schedule, but when it comes to new characters, I won't be doing my usual week-long grace period. Rainbow Dash's parents, Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles, now have their own folder.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

June 10, 2017:

Since we're making distinctions between Princess Luna and Nightmare Moon, a folder has been added for Celestia's evil form, Daybreaker.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

June 22, 2017:

Way early for this one, but I think they deserve it. The extended Apple Family tree now have their own folders.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

June 29, 2017:

Okay, I don't know how late I am to this one, and frankly, I don't care. Scheduling over at DHX is about as clear as the fog in Silent Hill right now. :duck:

Anyway, new folder for the newest EqG villain, Juniper Montage. Have fun.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

September 9, 2017:

Folder created for King Thorax's brother, Pharynx.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

October 18, 2017:

I was hoping to make this folder when I saw the movie, but I don't think it's fair to keep you guys waiting. A folder has been created for the characters in the MLP Movie.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

October 29, 2017:

Since a lot of these characters were introduced in the comics, it would be foolish not to include them now. Folders have been added for Stygian and the other Pillars of Harmony.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

November 22, 2017:

Tempest Shadow has her own tag! Hurrah!

The folder I made was for all of the movie characters, so I don't know if I should lock the folder and put it into the Those That Made It section. Harooh.

It doesn't help that I haven't actually seen the movie...

So, until this is sorted out, no more stories involving Tempest Shadow will be allowed in the Movie Characters folder, seeing as she already has a tag. Stories that are already there won't be removed, though.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

December 20, 2017:

So, after checking the story creation page, it seems we can just type in who we want to tag. And through this method, I have found that many characters now have tags. But, we've still got a ways to go.

In the meantime, congratulations to Applejack's parent's, Rainbow Dash's parents, the Pillars, the movie characters, Pharynx, and Lemon Hearts for getting their own tags. All of them have been moved to the Those That Made It folder.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

May 4, 2018:

It appears our work is never done. A folder has been added for the hippogriff/sea pony Terramar.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

May 11, 2018:

Well, that was quick. Congratulations to Terramar for getting his own tag. His folder has been moved to Those That Made It.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

May 18, 2018:

I need to pay better attention to this stuff. Anyway, congratulations to Pinkie Pie's parents for getting their own tags. They've been moved to the Those That Made It folder.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

November 9, 2018:

I think I was very late on this one. Apologies.

Belated congratulations to Juniper Montage and Daybreaker for getting their own tags. They have been moved to the Those That Made It folder.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

June 17, 2019:

Doing a bit of house cleaning. Congratulations to Grand Pear, Prince Rutherford, and Dr. Caballeron for getting their own tags. Their folders have been moved to the Those That Made It pile.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

June 21, 2019:

Threshold has passed, and I think these guys are important. A folder has been added for Scootaloo's family.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 42