Unsung Heroes: Characters Without Tags 255 members · 1,073 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

He needs a folder, I think. :pinkiesmile:

Metool Bard
Group Admin

3310006 Eh, I dunno. He didn't have that great of a role in the episode he appeared in. :applejackunsure:

How does that matter? He doesn't have a tag. I'm not saying he needs a tag, but he could use a folder here, because that's the point of the group. I mean, since when have Twilight's parents actually done anything great, besides conceiving her? :duck:

Sneaky Edit: I suppose it could be a folder for him and his thugs, for that matter. Kill two birds with one stone, though I think they're even less likely to appear in fanfiction. Or maybe so. Those adventure tags could always use some thugs.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

3310062 The point of the group is to celebrate characters who don't have tags, but probably deserve them. The reason I think Twilight's parents deserve a tag is for the same reason the Pie Sisters got a tag even though they only appeared in one episode and didn't do anything (heck, they didn't even have any lines): They're strongly connected to the main character.

Caballeron doesn't really meet that standard of "important enough to have his own tag" to me. I suppose it could be argued that he's a major rival of Daring Do, but Ahuizotl seems to fit that bill a lot more. I dunno, if you could make a strong enough case for why you think he should have his own tag, I'll consider it. Although I'll say right now that having a tag/folder for his henchmen is kinda pushing it. :unsuresweetie:

Well, okay. I've just seen fics with him in them, but it's a pain to hunt them down, most of the time. People don't like using his actual name in the descriptions, for some weird reason.

Sorry, I didn't mean his thugs needed a separate tag. I meant that, if it helped, it could be for them as a collective.

Either way, I think he has potential, but if he doesn't deserve it, I guess he doesn't. I'm not deeply concerned. It just struck me as a nice thing to have. I thought he was cute and all that. Usually that is grounds for clop, but Ahuizotl is beating him on that front. :raritywink:

Nobody has payed him much attention, really.

Metool Bard
Group Admin

3310106 Well, you could always form a Dr. Caballeron group and find fics that way. That's always a possibility. :pinkiesmile:

This is very true. I probably will create one for him in the near future, but I have a sad feeling he'll get even less people joining and adding fics than the Trenderhoof group has. :derpytongue2:

3310132 Yeah, I think that's probably true, unfortunately, although I do know of a few Dr. Caballeron fics out there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8