Coco Pommel 749 members · 134 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

So, I noticed that our adorable mascot doesn't have a button yet in either the New Story Categorisation field or in the Browsing filter (I just wrote the first draft of a fic in which Coco plays a major role, and that's how I noticed the button's absence). So, what I'm wondering is, how long do we normally have to wait until the good folks at FimFiction.net get a new button up? They obviously have a Power Ponies button up now, so it can't take more than about a week, but I don't want to have to wait that long if anybody knows about how long they take.
Thanks for any responses, and I'll get my story posted in here asap! :moustache:

Depends on how popular the character is. For instance, it took Chrysalsis a week to get her image while it took Sombra about two months.

Look at the comment above.

Additionally, the Mane-iac tag took a week or two, I believe. TBH, I don't know; this is the first season I've been on this site for.

Okay, thanks, you two! :twilightsmile:

Consider also that there is still no batpony tag. The process has a major random component.

2551804 Well I think since batpony stories are usually (if not always) Fluttershy as said batpony, the author could just use the Fluttershy tag. Other than that, it's most likely what everyone else has been saying.

2553282 Batpony stories have been big for about... when did Luna Eclipsed come out?

OHH
THOSE batponies

*derp*

2553310 Yes, but those can be considered part of the Royal Guard, a group of ponies. Groups don't have their own tags unless they can stand in for individual members. Now, if a single Royal Guard had a major role in an episode, he might get his own tag.

2554068 Changelings have a tag already, and I don't see a reason why a well-degfined group shouldn't have one.

Coco should too, of course.

2554190 The difference between Changelings and the Royal Guard, however, is that the former were central villains in their episode. The Royal Guard contributes absolutely nothing throughout the show. I do think Coco should get her own button though. It may take a few more stories before that happens.

2551229 I noticed that too. And it's not only Coco they don't have the villains from daring don't either, or the judge from flight to the finish and games ponies play, or Coco's former teacher, or golden smith apple.
(and not to get off topic here but I'm very upset that Carmel is not in the apple family category)

Hmm, that's quite a lot of missing ponies...I hope that this is fixed sometime soon. Weird that Caramel wouldn't be counted as a part of the Apple family. And I do find it a little odd that there isn't a Bat Pony tag, but there is one for Changelings, when I imagine that Bat Ponies have just as large or larger a following.
@Randomized A little bit of an off-topic question, but why is your comment blue?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13