Coco Pommel 749 members · 134 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Cryosite
Group Admin

While I can't get over how adorable Coco is, I can still enjoy how adorable other ponies are, and you should too. Here are two other groups that embody adorable things, like Coco.

Cuteness Overload
&
House of D'aww

Make sure to bring extra insulin.

In addition to being adorable, Coco's little piece of the world: Manehatten, the fashion industry, and her former employer Suri all hint at a wealth of stories. A lot of those stories will probably deal with themes that relate to chronic depression; the kind of long-term hopelessness that you get into when you tolerate the ills of the world because it seems normal. Coco probably didn't like how Suri treated her, but she did it for fear of losing her job, or not being able to make it in the industry, or any number of perfectly reasonable excuses people make up in those situations.

Maybe her cute visual design is enough. Maybe following along in her story will suit you better. But I think Coco is an excellent muse for depressed fans, and maybe you'd like to talk to some others more seriously and supportively.

2541456 all the Insulin in the world could not save you :pinkiecrazy:

2541456 We got all what we need right here...

Cryosite
Group Admin

It may not save you, but maybe it would buy you a few more seconds of bliss before the saccharine death takes you.

hnnng.

As an Admin in one of these groups and a Contributor in the other, I just wanna know who downvoted this post and what sort of mental damage he/she has.

(And thanks for the promo, Cryosite.)

Hum... :duck:
What's the difference between those two groups anyway ? :rainbowhuh:

(I already joined both of them:yay:)

Cuteness Overload focuses on fillies.
House of D'aww is about cuteness in general: fillies, colts, full-grown mares, pony pets, whatever.

Cryosite
Group Admin

This the internet. I chalk it up to an unsteady hand and lag. Someone clearly meant to upvote, and didn't realize they'd clicked the wrong thumb.

You're welcome.
What Elric said.

2542948 and no, it's not pedophilation or WHATEVER you call it... if that's what you're thinking

Who the heck talked about pedophilation ? :fluttershysad:
You're weird man :trixieshiftleft:

Dude, I'm in both groups. (See above where I mention being an Admin in one and a Contributor in another.) Plus, the member lists say that I joined each one of them before you. If you're looking to correct somebody about what does (or doesn't) go on in one of those groups, talk to someone who doesn't already know.

2544704 I know I am:pinkiecrazy: and to be fair, I'm pretty sure SOMEONE thought of Pedophilation, when they read that :moustache:

2544721 get off my back, I'm tired, and I know I made a mistake ALRIGHT?! besides, I fixed it.

There are only three ponies that I find adorable and outright lovable.

And Coco is one of them.

....ok maybe I can think of twenty-seven more but this is the top three to choose from if I were in the RIGHT dimension. And in this order.

1. Coco Pommel
Reason, do I really need to give a reason here? Just look at how adorable she is!

2. Nyx (Nightmare Moon) Sparkle
Reason, I prefer the night more than the day and I am a "bit" evil myself. Plus I find her adorable as well. Though more of a brother sister thing. Don't judge.
And don't give me any of that she's not real she's just a creation of another author for those haters of OCs.
Refer to PenStroke if you don't know her.

3. Milky Way
Reason, similar to Coco except for... Erm... What she does. But she's cute too. Just a word of advice for those who don't know who she is, try not to stare too much.
Same for Nyx for those haters.

I know that the other two choices aren't really for this forum, but I thought I'd just put it out. Stating ones opinion right? Course if I was in Equestria right now, Coco seems like the more possible thing to happen since, she be the only one I'd end up running into.

And before somepony here gets the wrong idea since I looked through the comments here with the misexplenation of pedophilication or whatever.
If I were to be with Nyx, I'd be around her age. Not the older version of myself.

Just wanted to be clear on that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14