Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Secret_Shadows
Group Admin

TIME TO VOTE!

Everyone gets one vote, post your vote (AND YOUR REASON WHY OR ITS INVALID) and on Saturday May 30th I'll tally the votes.

The stories you're voting on are these ones:
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/201752/folder/27848/1/padded-ponies-and-adult-foalsadult-foals-and-diapered-pony-crusaders-yay-writing-contest-submissions

Keep in mind the guidelines which I will post here in a quote:

Well it is nearly April and spring appears to be on us, so with that I would like to host the first AF And Diapered Pony Crusaders YAY! Writing contest!

First things first, there is NO PRIZE. The only prize is your story gets is the attention it deserves from both our group, and the other diapered pony group.

The Rules:

-ONE entry per person.

-NSFW is allowed and even encouraged.

-Aim for 1500 words, there isn't an actual word limit but I think 1500 words is a decent amount. Any more than that is encouraged, but not necessary (I love a good padded pony story that is long and well written.)

-The winner will be decided communally with a vote. You may only vote ONCE.

Now for the prompts:

Prompt #1: Diamond Tiara Diaper Punishment. Being a particularly bratty filly Diamond gets punished for disobeying her Father. (Punisher does not need to be her father!)

Prompt #2 an Age play or Padded story featuring Rainbow Dash or Apple Jack

Prompt #3 Twilight goes home for a week to visit her Mom and Dad when things take an unexpected 'foalish' turn.

Prompt #4 A diaper/age play story featuring Silver Spoon and Sweetie Belle. (Cos Sweetie is cutest filly, and Silver is cute as fuck.)

So remember to vote on the BEST story based on the criteria! Oh and one more thing, you can't vote for your own stories! (If you do that using another account I'll ban your alt and disqualify your story)

Oh and something else: For those of you who have multiple accounts. -you know who you are- I'll only count it as one vote, not two. ;)

I'll post my vote in my next post.

Edit*: Oh and also to remind the you all, the winner gets to choose a prompt for the next contest! To add, and then Midnight and Thunderchaser will put up alternative prompts (So everyone gets more than one choice so we're all happy) And in the event Midnight and Thunderchaser win the person with the next highest vote gets to choose a prompt so its fair.

Secret_Shadows
Group Admin

I'm voting for Dashie's Relaxation by Readan Because in my opinion it greatly meets the qualifications set forth and exceeds them as well as meets the prompt put forward.

Thunderchaser23
Group Admin

I'm voting for Dashie's Relaxation It met the criteria for the story prompts, and was an incredible Regression story. In all honesty it captured the characters very well, and was very enjoyable!

I've gotta vote for Dashie's Relaxation as well. Like the others said, it is exceedingly well-written with great characters, meets and exceeds all expectations, and fits the prompt well.

I, too, am voting for Dashie's Relaxation. I love the story because of the light heart feel to it, Rwinbow Dash not having to be heavily controlled to be a foal again.

Dashie's Relaxation. I'm not sure if two of the entries meet the criteria. The latest entry was put in by the time that this thread was started, and not only is The Magical Mystery Nursery incomplete it reminds me too much of another story I've seen.

Midnight Shadows
Group Admin

4413269 Latest entry was actually finished a while ago I just forgot to upload it to the site and when I finally did I forgot to add it here. Lol

Secret_Shadows
Group Admin

And the winner, via a landslide vote of 5 votes to 0 on all other stories, is Readan's story Dashie's Relaxation!

Congratulations! You will be contacted to create a prompt for the next contest!

If any of you feel this is a mistake, please send us a letter of grievance at

1000 Idgaf road
itwasafairpoll County, Fimfic,
PO Box Itsfair.

Good day! :derpytongue2: lol. . . That's a joke, the address, seriously, laugh, it's a joke. . . laugh. . . please? :flutterrage: LAUGH!

4403039 4404922 4403049 uuuuh i don't get it , what's this 'prompt' stuff all about?....

4447642 all that text is already quoted in op's post , this does not answer my question.....

Thunderchaser23
Group Admin

It's a free story idea.

Midnight Shadows
Group Admin

It was a story writing contest, the prompts were the story ideas, you had to pick one of the story ideas and write a story based on it.

If you don't know what a word means google it.

4448049 ok now i understand....
darn , i would have liked to see a fic based on #3 , to bad there doesn't seem to be one....

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15