Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Thunderchaser23
Group Admin

Well it is nearly April and spring appears to be on us, so with that I would like to host the first AF And Diapered Pony Crusaders YAY! Writing contest!

First things first, there is NO PRIZE. The only prize is your story gets is the attention it deserves from both our group, and the other diapered pony group.

The Rules:

-ONE entry per person.

-NSFW is allowed and even encouraged.

-Aim for 1500 words, there isn't an actual word limit but I think 1500 words is a decent amount. Any more than that is encouraged, but not necessary (I love a good padded pony story that is long and well written.)

-The winner will be decided communally with a vote. You may only vote ONCE.

Now for the prompts:

Prompt #1: Diamond Tiara Diaper Punishment. Being a particularly bratty filly Diamond gets punished for disobeying her Father. (Punisher does not need to be her father!)

Prompt #2 an Age play or Padded story featuring Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack

Prompt #3 Twilight goes home for a week to visit her Mom and Dad when things take an unexpected 'foalish' turn.

Prompt #4 A diaper/age play story featuring Silver Spoon and Sweetie Belle. (Cos Sweetie is cutest filly, and Silver is cute as fuck.)

Locking this thread but keeping it around for inspirational purposes. If you need ideas, feel free to use one of these.

Comment posted by SuperPinkBrony12 deleted Jun 2nd, 2015
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2