The Monthly Contest Club 335 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
ThatOneWriter
Group Admin

This group has been dead for a while. That's completely on me; I took a break from running the group and then proceeded to forget about it entirely. However, for some reason, people seem to be pouring in here once again.

So since there still seems to be interest in this group, and since I have kind of lost interest in admin work in general, I am looking for someone to take over this group. If you are interested, drop me a PM or respond in this thread. I'll sort through the applications and pick a couple of people to be promoted to admin. If there is no interest... I guess the group will stay as-is. I dunno.

Since group founders are permanent admins (I think), I will still technically be an admin, but I will most likely not be involved in any future contests here. I will, however, finally get around to judging the last two contests. Those contestants have been waiting for almost a year. I think I owe it to them.

I'll also be posting notices elsewhere. I'd like to have this group come back if there is interest, but I cannot run it all by myself.

Edit: I have also unlocked the admin application thread, but that is just a formality. A brief summary of other admin work, especially if you've run contests before, will suffice.

4229741 I might be interested.:applejackunsure:

~Leonzilla

ThatOneWriter
Group Admin

Have you ever run any contests or done any admin work?

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

4229741 I used to be an admin here but I left because I thought the group was dead D:

I'd be down for coming back on and whipping contests at people though :D

ThatOneWriter
Group Admin

ye mang

Restored to your rightful spot atop the group. :ajsmug:

Silver Inkwell
Group Admin

I want to be admin, I have had exp on other sites and want to bring this channel back to life again.

If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to join the administrator gang, as well.

Although, I do have one question: Are admins allowed to join the contests, as well?

hailspider
Group Admin

5747281 It's allowed as long as you're not hosting the contest, I believe. This group doesn't even have properly written-out rules anyway.

Could I be a Admin?

I have some Exp.

But brining this beast back from the dead with Allan sounds interesting.

I can guarantee prizes for the group every month.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9