Your Human and You-verse 1,904 members · 84 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

Why not a Human how stranded in the Griffon Empire and must fight to survive from the Griffon hunters.

As example:
I had a idea for that: The Human stranded in a forest where Griffons hunting for his kind. He can Escape and lifes for a few days/weeks in the forest. He build a secret shelter, a weapon (spear) and didnt go to far away. One day he heard the sound from someone how cries for help. He looked for the sound and sees a Male Griffon how tries to rape a Female Griffon. He struggled with himself if he should help. But as the Female Griffon looks around and their eyes meet, he made his decision. He jumps out of the bush and pushed the Male Griffon away and killed him with his spear. He looks to the Female Griffon how had a disbelief look in her eyes. As she tried to fly away, she falls back to the ground, because the other Griffon dislocated her wing, and she blacked out.

When she comes back to consciousness, she finds herself in a shelter and found her wing in a makeshift case and herself tied up.

After a rough start the griffon learns he is intelligent and wants to help him to get back from where he comes from.

Human writes: "I'm Alexander. Or Alex for short. Whats your name?"
The Griffon Answers: "Gilda."

Thats my idea for a Story. But my English would ruination the whole Story when I write it down. So I hope somepony can make something from it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or even the Minotaur land how he meets Iron Will? Or a combination from both?

2487306 No one is stopping you. I placed a human in Canterlot because I wanted to tell that story, I also assumed I was alone in wanting to do a spin-off of Your Human and You.
When I was proven wrong, and others made their forays, it stopped being a lone voice, but a small chorus.
If you want to expand the world we've begun poking around, then I'd urge you to do so.

MadMaxtheBlack
Group Admin

You write it and I'd be more than happy to pick through it and edit the parts that need to be edited.

2487367 If I could I would. But I have in the moment a writer's block. I have already 3 Storys in work. (One here and two in a german forum)

That's why I write my idea here. I hope somepony will get inspirated by this and starts writing.

It seems like a great idea. Hell, I could've probably done that with YHaY: TAtO, but too late now.

Good luck either writing it, or giving it to someone else to write.

2487540 Thanks. I will think about it.
But... are you sure you know what you're getting yourself into with this offer? :twilightoops:

And by the way... arent you already supposed to write a new chapter? Dont use me as an excuse to be lazy!!

2487808 And I think to fight the Griffons would be far more interesting. Especially for the griffons^^

i'm actually planning a **SPOILER ALERT FOR YOUR HUMAN AND YOU: THERE ARMOR THAN ONE** trip during which Richard and Max travel to the dragon lands, and I might just have them travel through the Gryphon territories and Minotaur territories. Thanks for that inspiration

2487860 I suddenly feel the angry eyes from Richard and Max in my neck... :twilightoops:

Remember, one is about 6'4", and waltzes around in 100-120lb armor for fun.

The other.... well.... uhhh.... He has a fighting spirit?

2487880 The other has the experience to fight Flying targets. Thanks to Rainbow Dash^^ :rainbowdetermined2:

And Richard can hit a man-sized target from over two hundred feet away using a bow and arrow.

A moving one too.

2487542 Just plot out what you want to happen and you can flesh it out later. At the moment I'm trying to write Percy's encounter with Discord. This is what inspired it:

2488214 Sooo... Percey will polish Discords mug? Cool^^

MadMaxtheBlack
Group Admin

2487840 But I don't wanna...

2489092 That's beside the point what you want. :ajbemused:

2489175 I tell you what. When you get the new Chapter uploaded BEFORE the weekend, I will write this Story and then you can be the editor. :twilightsmile:

With a moustache^^ :moustache:

:facehoof:

MadMaxtheBlack
Group Admin

2489196 but... I already have a mustache...

2489228 .. then you get a bigger one...:ajbemused:

HEY! You just use this conversation to not write the Chapter, right!?!? :twilightangry2:

2489092 Get Sky Hooves back, ask why there's been no request to translate Your Human and You into German. :fluttershysad: Off course imy assuming that

two in a german forum

refers to das Deutsche MLP forum. :trollestia:

2488381 I'm a strong believer that a human would basically terrify Discord.

2489280 I hope you know there are waiting over 1300 Bronies before your door with pitchforks and torches, right? :pinkiecrazy:

2489482 Actully it's Bronies.de. And I have no Idea why there is no request for a translation. I can read it perfect... :twilightblush: OK! Sometimes I use a Translator for specific words! But otherwise I can read it fine. :twilightsheepish:

hi,
If you want to i can help you with your story aswell. ;D
(translating sentences and stuff)

god i´m so horrible at talking (or writing) to people for the first time D: i rewrote this post like 5 times ^^

I dont think i got the whole reply to other comments thing right.... well nothing i can do about it ^^

2487306 Is it griffin or griffon?

2673431 And sometimes its gryphon. Every name is right and can used to describe the species. :twilightsmile:

2673454 I use "griffin" because it is the best match of the 3 for how the word is pronounced :moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27