Bronies For Christ 248 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Commando-Scarecrow
Group Admin

So as an admid, I figure that I'd say that I'm going to go looking for an icon for this group
Alright, the first thread of this got messed up some how and wouldn't let me comment on it

Now, if any one has any suggestions, lemme know, but right now, I'm leaning towards a classic 'Chi Ro' symbol, which was one of the first symbols of christianity, a super imposed 'Chi' letter of the letter 'Rho', meaning CHR, standing for Christ.

But again, just a suggestion

So what icon would you guys like?

Comment below, let me know! :rainbowdetermined2:

First of all, "Rho" is the correct spelling. You spelled it like "Ro" the first time, and "Rho" the second time.
I like the idea. But I'm not sure if the picture you posted would work. (What's that, a ring?)

Weren't you just an admin a second ago? :rainbowhuh:

How come you stahped making quotes? :applecry:

Rebel Brony
Group Admin

Good idea, no ideas though. Our other Admin is working on rules. It's gonna be a rough road starting up, but maybe we'll have some luck.

OH NO I FORGOT THE QUOTES
TIME FOR A NEW ONE
BRB

2460613 How about Jesus holding Fluttershy? Or Rainbow Dash? Or Derpy?

2460741 but, it's not really a Reformation. There's no reforming being done, just a separation.

Commando-Scarecrow
Group Admin

2461274 So a schism, then?

So maybe a greek theme would work best? :duck:

Commando-Scarecrow
Group Admin

So here are some that I've found...

Also, it would be really awesome if someone would resize this right for the banner:

Just throwing that out there :ajsmug:

What size do you need it? I'm voting for the last one :twilightsmile:

edit: like this?

Personally, I love the first one. Stylish.
*sees fourth one*
Freakin-damnit. I vote for that one too. :twilightsheepish:

Maybe you could set up an icon voting thread using the thumb system for votes. It worked for us.

I think he's looking for an icon, not a banner. But we might as well look for one while we are on the topic, and that's not bad. (WAIT A SECOND YOU'RE MISSING RAINBOW DASH AND PINKIE PIE HOW DARE YOU)

Also, it would be really awesome if someone would resize this right for the banner:

As for missing ponies, just working with the image, blame the animators of the show :derpytongue2:

Whoops.
Darn you, animators.

My, that's a nice new banner that's been set for the group. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17