The Blackest Night Equestria 69 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Moon Chaser
Group Admin

Ok....I'm new to this admin thing guys so please bear with me (the interface is kinda...strange...) Who's writing? Who want's to write? Anyone focusing on any particular corps? :derpyderp1:

I just joined it for the helluvit. I'm don't write crossovers.:twilightsheepish:
I barely write anything at all, but that's beside the point.

Also, if you're new to admining, I'd suggest getting one or two extra admins just to help you out.
Never hurts to have multiple admins for a group.

Alex Warlorn
Group Admin

BrutalityInc and me wrote the vast majority of the beginning.

Mike Prime has become the major writer.

Moon Chaser
Group Admin

2458825 ..a heh...yeah that's part of the learning...:applejackconfused:
You're welcome in, even if you don't do crossover. The way I wrote my chapters (porting soon) is to make it accessible to someone not familiar with the lantern material.

Moon Chaser
Group Admin

2458838 Alex you are an Admin here now (I found the button :yay: )...is Brutality on FF or only on DA? We need to get the early stuff that is jelled over here. I'm looking at getting the RD thread stuff in here too...though who could post it...(likely you).

Paleb05
Group Contributor

I think a Board/List of information on the different Lanterns could be helpful, for those who want a general idea on the differences between the different Lantern Corps. I be more then willing to create it if I have permission.

Moon Chaser
Group Admin

I have made you a contributor...is that enough...
(sleeping now...night shift worker...):derpytongue2::pinkiesick:

Moon Chaser
Group Admin

Ok..so advice time...
do I submit my stories individually or as chapters in a bigger story under my name...I'm note really sure how to proceed.
:applejackconfused:
I JUST found out how to actually enter text here...kinda clunky.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8