Alicorn OC stories 173 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
wolf smith
Group Admin

Hello and welcome to the group. This group is here to show that not all alicorns are bad or good. I made this group for one reason and that was to show that not all alicorn OCs are overpowered or Mary sued. I myself have been getting hate due to my OC, Night Wolfe. So, without further adieu, I give you the OC Alicorn group. Very sorry about the background picture, I'm still working on it.

4.No hating without reading

Yeah, I read your stuff before, I just realized. The problem isn't your OC. The problem is that you feel the need to defend him and say "he is not OP" in every story you make.

Oh, and the fact that the premises of all of your stories are complete crap, and are so cliche and that even M. Night Shyamalan is like "whoa". Thank you, and have a good day.

I know that most of them seem to be overpowered, but I bet there ARE those good few out there that are normal. Like this one my friends and I made named Cokey. She can't fly, she can't use magic, she's always hyper as fuck and high due to excessive drug use, and her cutie mark is a needle. xD
Joking, that's a bad OC my friends and I made in a Skype call one sleep-deprived night.

wolf smith
Group Admin

My OC can't do crap without Discord, yes he can still fly, but Discord, god of chaos has a son raised by Celestia. He has killed his own mother and doesn't know it. He could care less for other, cause of growing up in the Everfree forest. So without Discord Night has no magic, but where he weak in magic he makes up in his use of words.

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON, HA

cool to see an alicorn born of chaotic magic and is 'evil' you see what I mean when I get done with chapter 2, please do like and fav and tell me anything I could fix.

I WILL SHOW NOT ALL ALICORNS ARE OP

2450944 He grew up in the Everfree? And he killed his own mom?

Oh mang

#3edgy5me

Comment posted by wolf smith deleted Dec 24th, 2013
Luz

Dark past: ✓
No parents: ✓
Chaotic Magic: ✓
OP status: ✖

9/10 may read

wolf smith
Group Admin

2450999 Really a 9/10 what Op or story

wolf smith
Group Admin

2450999 And he does have parents, just one is dead. I wont say who

arkman575
Group Admin

You already told us...

This group seems to be dying. IT MUST BE REVIVED.

I shall bump the table violently!

Bumpity bump bump, bump bump?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11