All Thing's Fallout. 169 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Anyone know Squire Maxson? The kid who accidentally shot Sentinel Lyons with a Laser Rifle? The kid in the Citadel? Yeah him, anyway he's in Fallout 4. And an Elder.

That is exactly why I did what President Eden told me to do, and then aimed the Enclave super weapon at the Citadel... :trollestia:

Anyone know Squire Maxson? The kid who accidentally shot Sentinel Lyons with a Laser Rifle? The kid in the Citadel? Yeah him, anyway he's in Fallout 4. And an Elder.

Also, it's pretty obvious. The brotherhood in the commonwealth is the brotherhood in name, but the outcasts at heart.

The brotherhood in the commonwealth is the brotherhood in name, but the outcasts at heart.

Actually, the general purpose of the real Brotherhood is more similar to that of the Outcasts, not the Capital Brotherhood. Elder Lyons refused to finish his mission and stayed in the Capital Wasteland because he felt helping its citizens was more important than sticking to Brotherhood intentions. The B.O.S. loyalists who disagreed were kicked out and became the Outcasts.

So, basically, the Commonwealth B.O.S. are Brotherhood in name and at heart.

5736637 I know, but the brotherhood from FO3 was the one most people came to know and love.

5737037 Really? Gee, I wonder why.

(What I'm saying is, the rest of the Brotherhood are only cool for their sweet tech, not because the members of it are actually decent people.)

JFK
Group Admin

Lol

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7